Fair, forty but not fat!

hey hon so happy your doing so well :) i will be reading x

Not as well as you, but hopefully I'll be there before Christmas!

Will be passing through your way next summer on the boat, so I'll keep you posted. Would be good to meet up for drinks/shoe shopping/a good old natter :) Hopefully I'll be getting down to Linds too!

Not as well as you, but hopefully I'll be there before Christmas!

Will be passing through your way next summer on the boat, so I'll keep you posted. Would be good to meet up for drinks/shoe shopping/a good old natter :) Hopefully I'll be getting down to Linds too!
ooohhh really Mrs M that would be so lovely yep keep me posted im all excited lol.
Im sure Linds will be back on here once she's back from her hols. :) you are doing great chick i remember when you first joined minis you have come so far. i read its 3months 10 days till crimbo.. xx

Oooh - this is getting quite exciting on eBay. Bids on 3 items already and quite a few watching as well. I think this could get addictive!

Still feeling very snotty this morning, but going to plod on. Banana for breakfast, sweet and sour soup at lunch with some rosemary savours, and chilli prawns and salad tonight. Got a few cals left over, so suspect I'll sneak a biscuit or two in there as well ;)

I will stick with it today. I can do it. I will do it. Only 3 months to Christmas isn't very long - I need to get a wriggle on!

How strange, I have also decided to start selling on ebay this week. I have a pile of clothes that don't fit anymore, and I have had success in the past with ebay selling.

Also, like you said. Having money in your paypal account is great when you need a cheap pair of jeans in a smaller size. I certainly couldn't afford to buy new stuff everytime I drop a dress size, so ebay is my new best friend!! :)

Sorry you are feeling dreadful hun, keep your chin up. :)

Good luck with the selling Squeezy - how's the bidding going so far?

I've given my cold to the (now) very grumpy hubby. It's good to share, I said. He looks a lot less certain about that!

Yesterday wasn't too bad, although the couple of biscuits did turn into 4! I'm trying to stick with it, but I keep wavering over the weirdest things - and things I could easily manage without as well.

Hopefully the rest of the week will be fine. Work is busy, so there's little opportunity for snacking. Another 1lb off by Friday would be great :)

I've had a genuinely terrible week - been off diet for such a lot of it. I'm really struggling to get my head back into the right space.

1lb down and I don't deserve that...

Hey, its a pound down. Don't beat yourself up. All the good things you have done in the past have contributed to your metabolism working properly, which is why you have lost a pound. Of course you deserve it. :)

Well done on the loss! Come on! Get focused! :) You want this!

Well done on the pound loss moog, hope you can get your head in place soon, you were doing so well, I'm back on it tomorrow AGAIN :) xx ( worse dieter in world but I'm a trier) :) xxx

Well done on the loss. It´s definitely much harder to diet properly when you´re not feeling well, especially with a cold as nothing tastes nice apart from the naughty stuff :)

Thanks guys :) I'm doing ok Shanny - how's it going with you?

I'm down another lb so far this week and I'm feeling a load better. Have cleared the house out of 'nice' stuff, so I can't be tempted as my will power is definitely weak at the moment! If it's not there, I can't eat it!

I think sheer fear of regaining was driving me on before the summer. Now I know I'm not that likely to put weight back on, the momentum's kind of gone. BUT I do want this shifting before Christmas and have bought a beautiful silk skirt in a size 12 for my Christmas party, so... here we go!

In other news, I've made £80 on eBay so far! Got another batch of 15 to list this weekend - woohooo!

Well done on losing the pound! The skirt should be good motivation! Good idea!

I'm going to take it a day at a time. I'm 1lb down so far this week and I know that if I eat within diet limits this could well be 2lbs down by Friday. If I have a good week, I should get that start of the diet plummet of a few lbs, which would take me under 12 stones and into the 160s lb range - which is where my normal BMI starts.

All the logic is screaming at me to do it.

I'm going to check in a lot and see if that'll keep me on the straight and narrow...

Poached egg and tea for breakfast. Lunch is lined up to be a cup-a-soup with a bag of Mattesson's Fridge Raiders.

The real trick will be re-stopping the 'quick snack' habit when I get home from work. That's been where I've really been going wrong!

So far so good. I'm resisting the late afternoon snack - but I could really scoff a biscuit or three.

I will be good. I WILL.

I did it! Got through yesterday totally on-diet without a single lapse... and best of all, I'm 1lb lighter on the scales this morning at 12st3!

*does the dance of victory around the bedroom*

So... same again today?

Back