fajita mix

Anyone know how many syns are in a packet of the fajita mix that you get a in a sachet?

I had half a packet left over so buked it out with extra dried herbs and coated chicken thighs in it and dry roasted them. flipping delicious.

Any idea how many syns that would be on Extra Easy?

LittleRedHen said:
thanks very much. new to the forum so still learning how to search for things. there is SO much info on here!

Hey I am three weeks in and am still finding my way. Site is fab tho.. I found the fajita mix by typing "fajita mix syns" into google because minimims is so vast a link usually comes up and you find the thread :)

LittleRedHen said:
Anyone know how many syns are in a packet of the fajita mix that you get a in a sachet?

I had half a packet left over so buked it out with extra dried herbs and coated chicken thighs in it and dry roasted them. flipping delicious.

Any idea how many syns that would be on Extra Easy?

What fajita mix is it brand and pack size I will try look it up

If you go on atkins forum there are loads of sugar free dry rub recipes as long as you don't add oil or sugar they will be syn free as they are just spices and salt I made my own fajita type seasoning when I briefly did atkins and it was yummy

Back