Fajita recipe please help?!?!?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Really want fajitas for dinner tonight but dont want all the signs! does anyone know a low syn recipe? also what do you do about the wraps?

your spices veg and chicken would be free on extra easy
just the tortillas to syn I would be tempted to not have the tortilla and swap it for an asda wholemeal pitta bread HexB

loads of fajita and salsa recipes online just omit the oil and anything else that is synned although I think in most the recipes I have seen the only thing that would need synning is the oil so just leave it out :)

great thanks. How any pitta breads can i have is it only one?

also im going shopping at sainsburys, asda is miles away. Is there a HEXB pitta from there i can have?

thanks for the help :)

Hi... I'd go for 6 syns per wrap and chicken and veg would be free on EE, try making your own spice mix with chilli, mixed herbs etc, as the sachet one is 4.5 syns (from old el paso)

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread, Tortillas, corn flour 38g standard

extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns

When I have fajitas I tend to wrap in lettuce instead of a wrap so then it's free! And u still get the yummy taste of the chicken and spices but without all the stodge! Mmm hungry now :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Bump looking for a low syn tortilla wrap x

Hiya

Here is my thread to help

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/201992-tortillas-wraps-syn-values.html#post3416823

I fill mine with

HEA grated cheese allowance
Shredded iceberg lettuce
Stir fried - red onions, mushrooms, peppers in dark soy sauce
Stir fried pork strips (or any meat or quorn) in fajita spice
SYN free spicy salsa (recipe)
Sour Cream (recipe)

Pictures on my diary & links also

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmm liking this thread i think i may have to do these soon! i always make my own salsa and i will eat it with anything, even crisps when im being naughty! ;) i just used chopped onions, and chopped tomatoes and garlic powder and a bit of slat and pepper, and its yummy xxx

I marinade chicken strips in lime juice, a green chili & chopped coriander for a few hours. Stir fry some onions & peppers & add the chicken mix. Can be served with homemade salsa, 0% greek yogurt & if you syn it homemade gaucamole. To save on syns dont use the wraps.....delicious

Ooh thanks for all your ideas and comments :) Not sure if I could do it without the wraps... I looove them so much ;-) haha

I should try because i do tend to steer towards syn free meals as much as possible so I can enjoy my syns for treats yum but I really do fancy Mexican fajitas but never thought to have it on pasta britmumabroad so shall try it for sure :) xx

Kwise1 said:
Hiya

Here is my thread to help

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/201992-tortillas-wraps-syn-values.html#post3416823

I fill mine with

HEA grated cheese allowance
Shredded iceberg lettuce
Stir fried - red onions, mushrooms, peppers in dark soy sauce
Stir fried pork strips (or any meat or quorn) in fajita spice
SYN free spicy salsa (recipe)
Sour Cream (recipe)

Pictures on my diary & links also

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thanks for the recipe and link definitely going to try this. Xx

Back