Fallen off the wagon, badly

Hi All,

I have only recently joined this forum which is such a great site!

I am looking for some inspiration, so any help at all I would be really grateful...

I started Slimming World on 4th January 2016 and went from 12st, 13 & 3/4 to my lowest at 11st,3 - I was so chuffed with myself and how I felt, BUT then, I got that horrible virus in January & February and I went down hill - sweet tooth like never before and just could not eat my normal Slimming World foods...

I am now back at 11st, 12 and am struggling the most now (even though I had been on SW for over a year now).

I am pretty much eating 7 SW dinners in a week, so the same each week, as I can't find much that I like anymore and my snacking habits are bad.

Has anyone else fallen off the wagon and give any help - by the way, with my loss, I never went to a group as I am so busy with work and I have the magazines and I do know what to eat but feel so bored with the diet but I DO want to get back on and start a slow process of loosing what I have gained again. Beating myself up and that makes the whole eating habits worse!

Thanks

Carly xx

Back