• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fallen off the wagon, badly

Hi All,

I have only recently joined this forum which is such a great site!

I am looking for some inspiration, so any help at all I would be really grateful...

I started Slimming World on 4th January 2016 and went from 12st, 13 & 3/4 to my lowest at 11st,3 - I was so chuffed with myself and how I felt, BUT then, I got that horrible virus in January & February and I went down hill - sweet tooth like never before and just could not eat my normal Slimming World foods...

I am now back at 11st, 12 and am struggling the most now (even though I had been on SW for over a year now).

I am pretty much eating 7 SW dinners in a week, so the same each week, as I can't find much that I like anymore and my snacking habits are bad.

Has anyone else fallen off the wagon and give any help - by the way, with my loss, I never went to a group as I am so busy with work and I have the magazines and I do know what to eat but feel so bored with the diet but I DO want to get back on and start a slow process of loosing what I have gained again. Beating myself up and that makes the whole eating habits worse!

Thanks

Carly xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!