Fallen off the wagon.....Help me back on!!

Janeasetler

This is my year!
I feel so blue, I got up this morning had fruit and yoghurt, everything was fine, until I walked into Morrisons picked up bread for the kids, it was soft and smelling fab! Knees went weak, had one slice. Stopped, but then for some reason I went back and got another slice then another. I can't believe I done that. So having felt I've ruined my day I had 3 chocolates!

Oh man! I've now walked away from the kitchen sitting with my laptop and trying to keep away from making this day even more worse. I feel sooooooo bad.

:cry:

Right, now grab a hold of yourself, forget the guilt and start again right now. Don't write of the day , don't pig out tonight just start anew NOW!!!

Try doing 100% for the rest of the week and you will still see a weight loss.

If I get that overwhelming urge to eat forbidden food I try so hard to substitute it with something else. An option drink, a yogurt, a big bowl of sliced fruit, grab a banana. Anything but give in.

We are alike in as much as I would not have stopped at one slice either. If you had it could have been part of your HEXB's.

I love your stats.......... you have everything in 1.000's makes your weight loss look so impressive lol !!!!

Diet: slimming worls
Height: 5' 4"
Start Date: 11/05/2010
Start Weight: 2646lb
Current Weight: 2408lb
Goal Weight: 140lb
Goal Date: December 2011

BMI Information:
Start BMI: 454.1
Current BMI: 413.3
Goal BMI: 24

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 238lb
Weight to Lose: 2268lb
% Lost 8.99%

Look you have lost 238 lbs.

Seriously, you have done so well, stick with it and you will get there.

Oh I have just remembered a really tasty snack that stops me from being bad........ 2 or 3 ryvitas spread with very low fat cream cheese with a smear of blue dragon sweet chili sauce, just a smear is all you need.

hugs xxx

Awww, fanks Sue, your right, I need to get control of myself. I will have free foods from now. Do you think I should skip my syns for tomorrow? I get weighed on Wed. Would like to have somefink off rather than anything on.

Omg! My stats, were soooo wrong! Lol, thanks for letting me know. Look at it now, doesn't look like much now.

Wow! Your stats r impressive, you've done so well, how much were you losing on average per week?

I can't wait to get to my target, I really wanna get there by the end of this year, just not sure whether I'm being realistic.

hey its going to be ok!! I know all about falling off of the band wagon, lord knows I've done it more than most! just pick yourself up again.
I'm starting slimming world this week =) I have tried other diets but they just didn't work for me. Keep smiling and you'll get there.

Good luck Charlez, first week is always a great week, I lost 5 lb on my first week, it never happened again! I started walking last week, so I'm hoping this give me the boost. Gonna stick to free foods tonite.
I have to do this!
Gotta nip this.

I hope you have a great first week too. SW works, I've seen it working with other members in my group. I just have to control my own flaws.

Best of luck
Xx

Awww, fanks Sue, your right, I need to get control of myself. I will have free foods from now. Do you think I should skip my syns for tomorrow? I get weighed on Wed. Would like to have somefink off rather than anything on.

Omg! My stats, were soooo wrong! Lol, thanks for letting me know. Look at it now, doesn't look like much now.

Wow! Your stats r impressive, you've done so well, how much were you losing on average per week?

I can't wait to get to my target, I really wanna get there by the end of this year, just not sure whether I'm being realistic.

You are doing well, nearly 2 stones is brilliant.

No idea what my average is. I do know I had a few weeks of STS but with the help of the folks here I did not give up.

You are being totally realistic and you will do it.

Hang on in there !!

hugs xxxx

Good luck Charlez, first week is always a great week, I lost 5 lb on my first week, it never happened again! I started walking last week, so I'm hoping this give me the boost. Gonna stick to free foods tonite.
I have to do this!
Gotta nip this.

I hope you have a great first week too. SW works, I've seen it working with other members in my group. I just have to control my own flaws.

Best of luck
Xx

Hey !!!! Look at you. Already back on track, sounding positive and encouraging........well done !!!!

I did it! I had free foods for the rest of the day, I don't wanna fall off the wagon again.

Thanks to all! You guys really helped me back on. Now I need to stay on.

Thank you soooooo much
Xxx

The thing about falling off the wagon is that they run fairly regularly so you can easily get back on the next one next day..

Good for you.

You will be o.k.

Lol, I'm beginning to see that, just took me 4 hrs to jump back!

I made it now and intend to stay on it, got that seat belt on.

Xx

Back