Family Feasts for a Fiver Book ?

Hi Again;
Wife just cooked a meal from the above book,

Salmon Fishcakes with Tartare Sauce..... MMmmmmm Nice!

With the fishcake ingredients she managed to make 8 fishcakes, we have eaten 4 and have 4 remaining that are cooling down from the oven on a plate.
Can we now freeze these remaining fishcakes ?
If so can we reheat them once thawed on another day ?

Help appreciated

Thanks

Hey!
Completely random question but any chance you fancy sharing the sweet and sour chicken/sauce recipe with me... it's near the back somewhere in the takeaway bit.. I was going to buy the book but my group are sold out!! :(
Thanks x

If you do a search you'll find a sweet and sour recipe on here. Don't think it from the book but it's a good one.

I love that book! Jusdt got it this week, definately trying the meatballs with roasted veg sauce soon as sounds delicious.

Hanz...could you tell me the sweet and sour chicken recipe thats near the end of the book?! It's such a simple one but looks LOVELY!!! can't wait to try it but can't get that recipe!! Thanks x

I've got the book and can't wait to start cooking from it!! The only problem is I've also just bought the new SW Mag and am now completely spoilt for choice!! So many recipes, so little time!!!XXX

I bought the book few weeks ago but was ill with the cold and chest infection so was bedded on a diet of crisps and choc and juice and never made a thing but now I am on mend and my weekend of partying is over I am off to plan this weeks food out of it and have seen so many things that I want now lol.

Back