fanta zero

lewpy

[h=2]fanta zero[/h]
hey all i see fanta zero has malic acid as oposed to the citric... alowed??? Please please please say yes :eek:

I'd be really interested to find out the answer to this too. Have you tried Exantes help line?

no i havnt buttonsthesupercat... didnt realise there was one? if fanta zero is allowed means that sprite zero is too.... exciting ::eek: x

I googled it, apparently malic acid won't kick you out of ketosis :) Just citric that will.

Has anybody seen the new cherry coke zero that's out now? No citric in that just like normal coke zero so I'm assuming it's good to go. Plus it's lush! Might have to have a look at sprite and fanta zero, I'd ruled them out without looking based on flavour (just assumed they must have citric acid) so yay! :D

Has anybody seen the new cherry coke zero that's out now? No citric in that just like normal coke zero so I'm assuming it's good to go. Plus it's lush!

Have you tried adding this yet? Just wondering if its safe? :)

Have you tried adding this yet? Just wondering if its safe? :)

The ingredients read the same as coke zero as far as I saw, I had a couple of glasses at a BBQ I went to on Saturday and it didn't kick me out of ketosis - still rockin that lovely fragrant keto breath ;) (although I don't use ketostix so can't be 100% sure)

I might have a try if I get desperate, I love cherry coke! I'm just so scared of coming out of ketosis I haven't tried anything other than water yet lol!

Checked out the fanta zero, 7up zero and sprite zero and all had citric acid as well as malic!! Dr pepper zero is just malic though xx

Back