FAO Abz

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
hey chick...

i didn't know you had started CD, you finally gave in to the temptation???

how you finding it then chick??? :eek::p:eek:

HOWDY!! ha. i got rather a surprise to see that. don't think i've ever had a personalised thread before :D

of course i caved. how could i not with all these fabulous weight losses going on around me. i just had to partake :D

today went well. felt a bit floaty light at times, have just watched an ENTIRE film based on making curry. i'm not kidding. two hours of making marvellous curries. there was a gay love story hidden in there somewhere but oh my god. and there i am sitting with a skinny little mite of a friend of mine sipping water, ha. i know that the next few days are probably going to be a bit horrid but i'm off work so i can be grumpy all i like and get myself on here. i'm thoroughly addicted!!

so day one is over and done with. thanks for thinking of me :D

abz xx

well, been at work all day, posting on here at the odd quiet moment (*hides from boss who sits next to me, hee) and watched a film with a friend. and then of course coming back on here. it has taken over my life!! am helping another friend of mine paint her living room tomorrow, so that should be interesting given the energy level i've had today... am thinking i should avoid being the one up at the ceiling, ha.

how about you? you been up to anything particularly exciting?

abz xx

not really.. just essay planning.. grr.. lol..
painting is fun.. so long as its the bottom parts of the walls.. lol.. im 4"11.. and i hate ladders.. LOL.. Do you know what colour?

x x

i think it's just going to be cream. not sure though, ha. will find out when i get there. i think i still fit into my decorating troos. ha. think i bought them last time i put back on the stone i'm currently trying to lose :D

am off to bed now. am shattered and not feeling too perky. way past my bedtime. i get up at 6 every morning... didn't realise it had gotten so late. this place is dangerous!!

see you tomorrow babes. good luck with the essay planning :D

abz xx

well i'm up and about and trying not to drink my first shake for as long as possible but to be honest i'm going to cave shortly, ha. i'm reaaaaaaaaaally thirsty. is it normal to be so thirsty all the time? am gasping. helping the water go down well though, ha.

have a headache this morning and am about to expose myself to paint fumes for the day helping a mate paint her living room so i doubt it's going to improve. are we ok to take painkillers on cd?

abz xx

you can take paracetamol on cd i think.. well i do.. lol.. and i always find as the weeks go by the more water you drink, your body gets used to having it, so you do get thirsty.. hehe.. if you feel thirsty, just get a pint of water and down it, and then theres a bit of your intake.. hehe..
Do you have msn abz?

x x

i do kit but i don't really use it. i use skype a lot though if you have that?

abz xx

hey abz, sorry logged off last night and didn't see your reply...

well done on joining the wagon, how you finding it? i've just got in from work and i'm still buzzingly awake lol

kit chucks i got ur reply saying you live in high barnes, whereabouts do you work chicks?

hey sara. am not finding it too bad. have been really wobbly and feak and weeble (weak and feeble) today. was helping a friend paint her living room and i had to keep sitting down. i felt pathetic!! she took some before pics of me in my bra though so at least i have evidence :)

have discovered all the soups are unbelievably gross. i don't like any of them. so am swapping them all for shakes. true, i only thought i'd like four of them to begin with, but they have all turned out to be hideous. maybe my tastes will change with time but for now i'm happy with the shakes...

how are you doing today?

abz xx

i love the spicy tomato soup... its the only one i get chick

i'm not too bad today just have dress dilemma as usual... think i have found the one i want...

i'm gonna add you to my friends list hunny if thats ok...

yeah it's on my thread "What About This Dress"

it would be very flattering hon!! what are the ropey bits like around the bust? and is it worth the money? although i am a skinflint :D but it's gorgeous and i think it would make anybody look positively delicious :D

abz xx

hey dolls.. i dont have a job at the min.. grr.. looking like crazy though.. where abouts in sunderland you from?
And abz.. you should bloody well get on msn.. lol.. i dont use skype.. wouldnt have a clue how.. lol.. such a technaphobe.. lol..!

x

Back