fao anaphylactic

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Hi I just have to say you look amazing, seeing your pictures whenever I come on here is a huge inspiration to me :)

Well done on your loss so far :)

Emma xXx

yep there is such a BIG difference in ur pics hunni xxx

You need to post your before and afters too catz :p I see your weight loss and it's fab :) show off that skinny self lady!

Emma xXx

Yeh I agree, you look amazing, well done.

Ls you should totally have before and afters on too, all you girls in your size 12's should :p.

Emma xXx

Pmsl thats as good a pic as any lol xXx

AWWWWWWWWW!!!! Crikey! Thanks everyone for your kind words - I don't know what to say!! I am still a long way from target - still rocking the size 16s, but better than the 22s I was in a few months ago :)

You are all so so incredibly sweet - come on everyone else, get those before and afters up, I am quite certain I am not the only one with an obvious difference!!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! Nothing more I can say, I'm totally flabbergasted!

A xxx

:eek: < This was kinda what I looked like when I saw the difference in you Anna! Also love your very attitude. You're doing amazing! You'll be in the size 12's before you know it!!

B x

Hahaha, Beks! You and me both - we have lost about the same amount of weight (I've lost 40lbs), so I bet your before and so far pics are brilliant too. I can't believe you are only in week 8 - I am SO jealous... you'll be so far over the three stone in three months target by the time you finish Foundation (why do I lose so slow!?!!!)... that's it, lol, I am now using you as my inspiration to get the water down me and keep losing otherwise you are going to over take me!! Hehe (sob), just kidding ;) x

Come on Beks - shove those pics up :) x

Yeh but honey, I have a lot more to lose than you! I have some pictures in my albumy thing! But I can't fit anything on my signature for all my tickers!! Perhaps when I get rid of the Christmas Target I can squeeze them on!

Glad I can be of some help! You keep going and we'll keep inspiring each other!

B x

Anna you totally rock girl.Your pics are amazing and a great achivement.I was a size 20 now size 18 just cant wait to get in the 16's .

Yay Anna!!! x x x

ok i promise to have my before and after pics up next week (
after i take the ones of me in my dress) lol!! i cant wait to see everyones pics!!

Can't wait to see them catz :) need some major motivation right now!

Emma xXx

Back