FAO Everyone who's posted saying they've cheated recently

Dunk the cheats in the river, burn them at the stake................
hehehe looks like your bored again hunni.... i love it when you are bored!:D:cool:

howdy for LT vice president!!

ok nic.. so you're telling me.. when someone posts to say they need a bit of support cos they're cheated.. and then no one replies to their thread.. because this thread has already been here.. and then they go off the rails cos all they needed was that extra bit of support.. then i personally dont think thats fair.. and in my first post i did actually say that i thought his tips were really good.. lol.. im not condoning cheating by any stretch of the imagination.. but what im saying is.. its ok to be human.. it isnt the end of the world.. and not everyone is going to say.. "oh.. here we go.. another cheat".. because they find it so easy to stick to SSing themselves.. or LT or whatever the crazy kids are calling it these days.. lol..
Im promoting peace and love Nic.. just peace and love.. =)

x x

Howdy i thought ur post was great. Very to the point. Stopped me winging...lol

lol...this sounds like my old thread about cheate...oooo... that was a right good debate iin the end! Funnily enough, my words were taken out of context and blown up into something it wasnt meant to be too!

So what's so hard about it?

Gaz - you are right 110% as usual!

I dont do LT.. I do CD.. but its exactly the same principles of not eating.. and having packs.. as you know..
I guess the hardness depends on your issues with food.. Why you became overweight in the first place.. what makes you overeat.. thats what makes it so difficult.. im not sure why. but a lot more women suffer from emotional eating that men do.. its just the way we are genetically.. i just think its wrong to say.. "THIS DIET IS EASY.. EASIER THAN EVERYTHING".. because what works for you.. might not be exactly the same as everyone else.. you know this.. you just wanted me to explain it.. lol.. :p

What i am saying is............. when you get one post re cheating...that then spurs others into thinking its ok, because that last person cheated and still lost loads of weight etc etc ..not going to retype loadsa stuff... but, people say it all in this thread http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/43628-cya.html it makes good reading!
(THE DOMINOS EFFECT)
NO NOT PIZZA AND BIG BELLIESand

Stop talking about hard things! Lol xox

well i think that its the people who are swayed by a thread saying they cheated that need the support.. to help show them that its better to stick to something.. than to cheat.. as everyones bodies are different.. something that might make someone still lose weight could make someone put it on.. arent our bodies funny strange things.. lol..
anyways.. im off to pack for liverpool.. WOOOOOO..

x x

I think IMHO that everyone gets loads of support on here cheat or no cheat but me personally prefers to umiliate and rollock those cheating so and so's and some have even thanked me for it, in all honesty its tongue in cheek and is meant as, I suppose "reverse phsycology".
But dont you think in all honesty hand on heart we should stone them or throw vegetables at them or even have cheat chain gangs ;-P x

just to add, this is the main reason i stay on the LT forum and havent really bothered with the CD one...as all i really see on there is cheating posts and people telling each other its alright!...How is it alright when you have chosen a food free diet?

I definitely think that it is just nature - if someone does something wrong - and you tell them its ok - this is supposed to be "nice" - but in the long term it does no one any favours - people need to be told to wise up and get back on track - staying focused on TFR is crucial - its not called SFR (sometimes food replacement) :D lol xox

I am sure you are.........
Hehehehe Scazman!! RUN, RUN RUN ...AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

CD'ers out CD'ers out CD'ers out and dont come back and dont come back na nahh na nahh na! I have lost the plot I have lost the plot lol xxxx

Back