FAO Kamimnix

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hopeful Daisy, 31 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Hopeful Daisy

Hopeful Daisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Hello

Just wondernig what the genie is like, do you have to plug it in to the electric or is it battery powered?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

Hi Hopefuldaisy,
    You have to plug it in I'm afraid. But its FANTASTIC!!! I'm sure others will agree with me. It mixes the shakes to perfection no lumps, no powdery taste. It crushes ice better than anything else I've tried. I've even mixed a pack for a muffin in it...although it took ages to scrap out it was the best muffin I've made! I've made soup for the rest of the family in it, juiced apples for my apple mad daughter....the list is endless. Oh and it so easy to clean and a bargin buy.
    Kamiknix x

4. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What am I doing wrong with my genie - it didn't crush ice well at all and I didn't want to leave it on for too long in case the element burnt out. Which blade do you use?
    I like it otherwise though.
    Louise

5. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

I use the 4 blade attachment. And blend until you can't hear the ice anymore.

Kam x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.