fao SEMI_SKIMMED

Danell

hows it going hun??

did you manage to get back on track yesterday?;)

Morning saralett!!
well yesterday went kind of ok, was 100% good throughout the day but when i got home i had 2 crisps and a piece of ham. then my shake but i was so annoyed because i felt full after my shake so if i had had it earlier then i wouldnt have nibbled! it could have been worse though i suppose.
anyway im back in ketosis now - hurrah!!
and how are you getting on hun? is that 1lb i see has fallen off you there??!!xx

yes!! whoooooo, im shocked to say the least i was expecting to stay the same but 1lb is 1lb more off, i did ace yesterday making kids dinner is still hard but i managed it, also done hubby a nice dinner made pasta which i hate so i didnt get tempted to eat any.

dont worry about little nibbling just as long as you dont go the full hog you'll be fine, i find it much easier when i have ppl around, both kids are at school and hubby is on his resettlement course so im home alone, BUT i have a sparklin house lol.

good luck for today chick.xxx

hahaha yeah i tidied last night too but pretty much did all my washing i astounded myself!!!
yeah when your alone its much easier to be tempted. im screwed though as i bought a load of the toffee bars and they are VILE so i fear i may run out of stuff til next week.
well done on doing the dinners that must have been very hard! your lucky you dont liek pasta im addicted and its such a naughty carb!!
just looked at your stats we started at pretty much the same time and were nearly the same weight (i was 2lbs heavier) so we can stick to this together and see similar results-wooo.
i was meant to have a weigh in last night but my cdc is away do u reckon i should weight myself from home or wait til next week?
sorry im rambling im typing like lightning at work here!!!
xxx

id suggest be good this week and wait for your weigh in next week, you'll be surprised at the results.

added you on facebook if thats ok!!.xxx

Back