FAO those of you who are very close to target or have been at target for a while.

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey guys, as you know i'v revised my target and i need to drop 9lbs (im target plus 2.5 atm the mo

anywho..

This week im due my * week. Now before i have always said i would never use this as an excuse for weight gain or effecting it.. however, it occured to me, i NEVER had a period, not even once when actually on my sw 'journey' because i didnt come off the injection untill i was at target haha. SO now im due one, for the first time whilst trying to lose weight. losses are very slow (0.5lb a week) but i can deal with that, if it continues at 0.5 a week.. because there is nothing else i can physically do, i exercise, i eat so much fresh fruit and veg, my syns are low and my portions are big, my plate has always got atleast 1/3 of superfree if not half and all my meals are from scratch, no micro packets or ready meals.

so anyways.. my Q is, now that im due my star week (i expect her to arrive anytime between now and tomorrow eve) i cannot stop feeling the compulsion to eat. Now my will power isnt strong, but i have been very good. I strongly believe my best option is to avoid completly otherwise i will binge, but my meal portions are MASSIVE. i am stuffed (although the way my mouth feels, its like i havnt fed in days.)
My meals naturally got smaller for my appetite as i lost weight, but this week im eating as much as i would have done when i first started, and although my entire day has been syn free so far, the portions are huge and due to my buggered ankle, i have done no exercise. Now although i hate to admit it, when at target or close to, and losses are slow you have to appreciate certain rules reguarding calories in and out etc,

is it likley i can get half off this week? has anyone got any advise as to what i can do or tips? xxxxx

oo okay. How much fluid. Im ashamed to say i seem to ONLY be drinking diet pepsi these days. Maybe i should ditch it and stick with water. ?? x

Hi Fern,

I am kind of maintaining these days. I'm not at my official target of 9 stone, but seem to be sticking at 9 stone 3. I keep to SW strictly every week and never manage to lose any more!

Anyhow, in answer to your question, when it's star week, or just before, I seem to always weigh a couple of pounds heavier than the rest of the month.

So if you don't get a loss, that would probably explain things. If that is the case, don't get too disheartened and look forward to a more favourable weigh in next week.

Hey Fern :)

in actual fact you have been having * weeks the whole time. While you are on the injection your body still goes thoough the cycles and you stil retain more water at certain times, you just don't think you're having a * week because you're not seeing evidence of it if you know what I mean? So you probably had a a few of weeks when you didn't lose as much as you thought you might, or stayed the same etc.

I'm not sure what to suggest about the extra eating, but I think if you are sticking to free foods you should be fine. It's really quite difficult to oversonsume calories when you're eating free foods, you might get close to the upper limit, so may not lose, but I wouldn't have thought a gain was likely. As long as you are actually eating because you're hungry, you're only giving your body what it's asking for.

xxx

Back