Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Farmfoods any good SW staples that you can recommend :D

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by starla, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, I am popping out shopping this afternoon and wondered if anybody can recommend any good SW staples from Farmfoods?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually buy my frozen fruit from there, you can get a huge bag of rhubarb for only £1:eek: I love quorn & usually buy that from there also, otherwise a selection of veggies. Oh & they also do Pink n Whites, if I remember correctly only 2.5syns each, perfect for a sweet treat;)

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  5. Linda S

Linda S Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I usually buy my fish from there, and also qourn. Last time I went qourn chicken burgers were a £1 for 4, and they are lovely :)

6. RScothern

RScothern Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At the moment quorn is a good price, also Mullerlight yoghurts are £2.50 for 6 which is cheaper than tescos.
    Fruit they have rhubarb and strawberries for £1 (frozen) Although the strawberries go quite mushy when you defrost them. They have frozen raspberries for £2 which are yum!
    Also all the frozen veg is ok.
    But close your eyes on the first aisles as they have Faboulous baking boys muffins for £1 :cry::cry::cry:
    Hubby works at Farmfoods so he "helpfully" tells me all the new products that i am avoiding!!!! :sigh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.