Farmfoods

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
Does anyone shop at Farmfoods?

I spotted one on one of my work travels last week (I swear I've never seen it there before!) and wondered what it was like?

Is it just frozen food? What are prices like? And what would you recommend for SWers?

Thanks! xx

Thanks Allie - so good for bulk buying the basics then.

Do they have frozen fruit do you know?

xx

I buy my frozen fruit there, rhubarb is only £1 per bag & it's a large bag. I also get my quorn stuff from there. Otherwise I don't buy any other SW stuff. They sell Pink n Whites :p

It's worth going in & getting a few bits from there, every little helps :D.

I think I will pop in next time - I'm a bit of an eclectic shopper anyway so one more stop as I'm passing will make no difference!

Thanks! xx

I'm a big fan of their fish.Big bags of cooked king prawns for £4.95, their tuna steaks are good, and I like the smoked haddock. Ours is next to our aldi so I pop in and see what they have. Sometimes you can get amazing bargains but you have to be there on the day.

I use our local one a lot for Quorn. Quite often they have Quorn products that no where else sells-cheap too! Very handy for frozen veg, although if I'm honest, I don't like their own brands frozen fruit or veg :eek:

I also got Mini Milks from there for £1 ;)

Back