Farting Temptation!

McAsk

Aloha!

Im definately a green day girl but i suffer with crazy amounts of flatulence! They are always 'proper' ones too, not like little purps :p and my god they STINK, like burnt dog poo!!! :p

I know this has probably put you off your food but does anyone else have this issue?

xxxxx

same here, I just check there is no one behind me, and i let go hehe

Me too, and it doesn't help when I'm at work as I am a train driver and stuck in a little cab!!

I am due my annual assessment today which means having my manager in the cab with me all day. And I am having sweet potato hash (with cabbage AND egg) for lunch! Funny how some things work out lol

lol my other half is starting to get concerned about me and the amount i fart! last night he went in a huff because i farted whilst he was cuddling me from behind in bed! Haha, think its because im having a lot of beans with them being a speed food!

I'm not half as bad on EE as I was on green, but I did 1 green day the other week and had to go out into the garden at one point!

NO... but this thread has really made me laugh this morning.... :D

Aloha!

Im definately a green day girl but i suffer with crazy amounts of flatulence! They are always 'proper' ones too, not like little purps :p and my god they STINK, like burnt dog poo!!! :p

I know this has probably put you off your food but does anyone else have this issue?

xxxxx

lol.... sometimes me but not as bad as yu lot by sounds of it

Me too, and it doesn't help when I'm at work as I am a train driver and stuck in a little cab!!

I am due my annual assessment today which means having my manager in the cab with me all day. And I am having sweet potato hash (with cabbage AND egg) for lunch! Funny how some things work out lol

LOL i really laughed out loud at that last sentence and also at 'i had to go out in the garden' ha i have also had to do that, im worst in an afternoon for some reason when im stuck in a small warm office with my boss. my boyfriend always says it disgusting but it cant be helped! i cant pinpoint what exatly it is that sets it off just seems to be the combination of foods. :eek:

I do Green Days all the time and all I can say is I am sooooooo glad I live on my own !!!!!! Great to hear its not just me :)

Hmm, hope they don't ban Slimming World because all these gasses are adding to the Greenhouse effect :)

Last edited:
Lol @ this thread, but yes, wind is a bit of an issue on green days. I think with me its because I tend to try and fill up with pulses and stews made mostly of kidney beans and chick peas etc. i do mostly EE now . EE seems to be a good balance between meat and veg.so not much windy pops.

PMSL this is so funny. My OH who is really bad anyways has the cheek to moan at me for having wind yet it's been fine for him to do it. Glad we're all in the same boat except mines on red days

I'm already windy so green days make me worse! I am at my worst on a Sunday when we have a roast LOL

I was very windy all day, doing EE too!
I have discovered what does it for me - and that is any Hexb that involves oats or cereals and Hi Fi and Alpen bars REALLY set me off, as much as I like them! So I have cut them out, and I am fine now.

LOL - my boyfriend's always moaning about it too.

I just think that at least I've got a constant reminder of why it's good to work in Primary education - 34 other people to blame! LOL

This thread has really made me laugh! I have to admit I was a tad windy before SW but since starting EE I'm awful - it's the beans for sure!:sign0137:
Question for the original poster - how do you know what burnt dog poo smells like?!?!

Back