Farting

Julia Johnson

:eek:I know this is a bit rude but does anyone else seem to break wind really easy with slimming world or is it just me.:confused::family2:

Join the club! Also visit the loo a lot more.....

i don't really....

but it could just be added fibre/fruit and veggies in your diet that could do that- especially if youre eating cabbage/sprouts/beans ;)

im sure it'll settle down once your body gets used to the new food :)

we are a windy bunch, but it does settle

I used to be worse before my husband loves me being on slimming world :)

yup its a large club you;re joining there, I found it better when I stopped eating alpen lights.

x

hi i have the same problem ive only been doing this for 2 weeks and glad to know im not the only one , am abit disappointed that i stayed the same this week after my first week of a loss of 4 and a half pund as anybody else had this trouble

I'm the same as lollypop. Dreadful farts when I first started - especially when I have green veggie soup. But now 7 months on I'm back to normal.

Alpen lights (and similar products) were the problem for me. Once I stopped having them I noticed a big difference. Bought a pack last week just to test my theory. Ate one and was then in agony with trapped wind all afternoon and back to being stinky farty-pants all evening. Not having them again!!

Yes, I have certainly contributed tozone ozone layer recently :). All those sprouts, cauliflower and cabbage that I have been chomping on!!!

Have to agree with Lucky7 - Alpen Lights make me sound like I have the entire wind section of an orchestra in my pants! When I stopped eating them my 'trumpet trousers' were no more!

Oh that's funny - yes SW does make you trump like a trooper - especially if you have the Sainsbury's Veggie Chilli (syn free - tinned) that is lethal so make sure you only have it if you are sleeping alone that night :)

haha funny post :D im farting like mad today and come to think of it for a change i had 2 alpen lites for my breakfeast instead of toast : s haha other wise like the others said it does calm down :D x

im the same altho my bf has bee on s/w 100% for well over a week an he is terrible done 1 yesterday sounded like a machine gun! i couldnt help but laugh! all he said was "its this bloody diet u got me on" i said "s/w is not a diet my love :D x

Have to agree with Lucky7 - Alpen Lights make me sound like I have the entire wind section of an orchestra in my pants! When I stopped eating them my 'trumpet trousers' were no more!
Oh blissfulbabe - :8855:pSML at this. Just read it out to hubby, who gets very bored with me reading quotes to him from Minis, and he fell about lauging too.

Hi

Reading this has cheered me up and made me lol. I have been the same but my hubby can't say anything as he is always letting rip and he isn't on a diet! Also mine are just noisey not wiffy:p;)

I love this thred!! Its just had me rolling around laughing out loud. I googled wind on slimming world as for the past 2 days iv done nothing but trump!! Its ok while im at home but what happens when I go back to uni!!??? Hahaha......

Think they should rename it ****ing world! !

I'm sure my bus companions do not enjoy my sw farts. .. awful! !!

Back