Fashion Icons?

Icklemissmosh

Ok so who's style would you like to steal, anyone out there you think looks fantastic?

My personal Favorites are, Amy Lee, shes got a nice curvy figure and is a bit goth, she also designs some of her own clothes for her music vids and always looks good.

Marc Bolan, love all the glitter and the blazers and he seems to look tall even though he was tiny.

Scarlett Johannson she can pull off geeky in films like Ghost World and Lost in Translation but also looks really chic in the Loreal Ads and stuff.

I used to love Scarlett but she's just a big sell out, doing l'oreal and all that.

Ilike gwen stefani's style and dannii minogue is looking awesome just now, ive got some hair envy going on.

Whilst I would like to hold her down and force feed her lard, I love Victoria Beckham's style. And I'm really digging her new do.
I also love Cheryl Cole's non X Factor wardrobe. There's obviously a wannabe WAG bursting to get outta me!

Hey Tori Beckham has put on an ounce or two and is looking much better for it. I love the new do... I heard she calls it her Posh and Go!
I so admire Christina Applegate -- from Samantha Who? She not only looks lovely, but is a recent survivor of breast cancer.

MM

Lady Gaga is the fashion icon of the 00's

although she is just out this year she has started alot of the trends you see out in the shops and in fashion shows . She just truly knows how to work anything she puts on .

love the gaga x

Victoria Beckham, Audrey Hepburn, Shakira, Lady Gaga for her daring to play with fashion to the extreme and I also love how Cheryl Cole dresses and Dannii.

Back