Fast food is so convenient!

And do you then just add the point value of the sauces, mayo etc?

I have the eating out guide but never thought to look it up before asking the question:rolleyes:

I have chinese a lot, always stick to chicken and pineapple, only 3points for the lot, thing is i usually share my chinese with my mom, and it always fulls me up quickly when eating it, so by doing that i know i'm not having whole portions, so i have half rice, half noodles, half chicken and pineapple then we share a portion of chips between three and i have about a quarter of the packet :) all in all i usually count it as 10 / 11 just to be on the safe side probably only comes to 8 or 9 lol, worth it :)

Oh and at Maccies the chicken mayo is only 4 (i think!) and medium chips is (5.5) so only 9.5 for a nice treat :) .. thing with maccies and BK is to stick with the chicken and if you want to go that extra bit healthier ask without mayo :)

Btw saw someone mention about the application on here, for those not lucky enough to have iphone etc, but have net on your phone someone posted a while a go a website which you can save as a bookmark on your phone and it calculates points for you also :)

Website to save;

Weight Watchers® Calculator

naughty naughty naughty

it is possible to eat fast food and lose weight but surely from an actual health point of view you should only be using such as an occasional treat?? i also think that this very much depends on how much you have to lose...if you have only half a stone to shift i would think that this wouldnt work losing that last bit is such a nightmare! x

Back