Fast food syns.....??

lulubelz

Ok, so I'm really wanting either:

A macdonalds breakfast including a sausage and egg mcmuffin, and a hash brown,

OR:

A KFC with a filet tower meal, (chicken filet, hash brown, mayo, lettuce, tomato sauce stuff, and a white bun) fries, and diet drink (gotta get some sort of free-ness in there! lol)

I have been really good all week, but would want to know the syns value of these (if nothing else to put my off in the future!) Does anyone have any idea???

sigh.............wish I was doing SW! I can only dream of eating those at the moment! Can you look online for syn values hun? x

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] McDonald's Breakfast Menu, Hash Browns each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 7 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
McDonald's Breakfast Menu, Sausage & Egg McMuffin each[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 22½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 22½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thanks for your reply...I had quick look on the syns calculator, and found it myself as well. I cannot actually believe how much is in a McDonalds, KFC etc....it's crazy! Whats also crazy is how much of it I ate before...

I could quite happily eat a KFC which makes 72 syns on a red, and more on a green...OR eat a McDonalds which amounted to about 85 on a red, and more on a green!!

OMG!!! :eek: I cannot believe how much I ATE!!!! So glad Im doing SW now. lol.

Plus...think Ill be giving them a miss for the time being lol.

Hi

I am going away this Saturday. Spending two nights in a hotel close to family and then four nights in Tenby for a "proper British family holiday" ;-) can't wait haha

Anyway our hotel is on a massive roundabout with KFC eek mcdonalds eek and harvester (that's not bad) bit worried about what to do for breakfast...my 18 month old would need feeding at around 7am so far too early to be trying to go up my family's house so figured breakfast at mcdonalds Sunday morning?!?! as nothing else would be open... Sob! So could anyone tell me if the porridge... The plain oats so simple can at least be part used for HEA and HEB?? I hope so :) or whats the damage syn wise? and what are the syns for a egg mcmuffin or a 3 pancake breakfast? Won't have the hash brown as don't like them but might have to have a dollop of syrup :)

Thanks ;-) xx

Back