Fast Start ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lil Miss Sunshine, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    Ive joined WW a number of times but someone was saying something about Fast Start week? What does this involve? Sorry if this has been posted up before? if it has just stick up the link to the post ;) thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is all in the beginning of the pack you received, is basically eating 18 points worth a day and gives you a list of breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I started (again) Thurs and not doing it lol

Charlie xx

4. Lil Miss Sunshine

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    ah very good 18 points. I am on 23 points so a week of 18 points would be a real tester. U have to eat the food they tell u though? i was going to start again but i always stop going. So want to do it myself, need a bit of a kick start AGAIN lol ;)

5. fed-up-and-fat

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Do whatever you want as long as it is only 18 points. I suppose it is in the journal to make it easier for new beginners. Tells you exactly what t eat

6. Lil Miss Sunshine

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    just looking at your weight loss oh my god u are doing great, any tips ;) xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre already losing I wouldnt bother with FS, its only really meant to be for when you start or if you plataeu

8. Lil Miss Sunshine

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    i went off the bangwagon again Starlight, im starting again for the millionth time lol, WW is easy but I can never stay long on it. Greed with me :( so starting bk monday again now.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    FS isnt necessarily a good idea, if youre struggling to stay on the wagon, is dropping another 5 points un necessarily going to help?? Specially if youre going to be using some on protein drinks.

If youre struggling to stay on plan at 23 I wouldnt do FS, it could make things even worse

10. Lil Miss Sunshine

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    true, true, thanks hun ill just stick with the 23. I might only do one protein bar in the morning cause thats when i seem to be hungry the most. I think I do be ok in the evening. Costly game also, them protein bars are costly. Anyways starting again monday so fingers crossed i stay on track this time. All ready to go anyways :p

11. fed-up-and-fat

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sunshine, I started off on CD, have just come over to WW as needed a change to keep the weight loss going

Charlie xx

12. Lil Miss Sunshine

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    very good, i tried C Slim and Lipotrim before and couldnt last a few days on it, i really admire ppl who stick on them and lose the weight :D fair play keep up the good work

13. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    lil mis sunshine
    i went to weight watchers a few times and always lose a bit but then slows or stops so i didnt do anything for quite a while and im now doing lipotrim and im on day 17 and im finding it great. i hope you find the diet to suit you x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.