• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fast Start ?

hoping for a good loss
Is all in the beginning of the pack you received, is basically eating 18 points worth a day and gives you a list of breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I started (again) Thurs and not doing it lol

Charlie xx
ah very good 18 points. I am on 23 points so a week of 18 points would be a real tester. U have to eat the food they tell u though? i was going to start again but i always stop going. So want to do it myself, need a bit of a kick start AGAIN lol ;)

hoping for a good loss
Do whatever you want as long as it is only 18 points. I suppose it is in the journal to make it easier for new beginners. Tells you exactly what t eat
i went off the bangwagon again Starlight, im starting again for the millionth time lol, WW is easy but I can never stay long on it. Greed with me :( so starting bk monday again now.
true, true, thanks hun ill just stick with the 23. I might only do one protein bar in the morning cause thats when i seem to be hungry the most. I think I do be ok in the evening. Costly game also, them protein bars are costly. Anyways starting again monday so fingers crossed i stay on track this time. All ready to go anyways :p

hoping for a good loss
Sunshine, I started off on CD, have just come over to WW as needed a change to keep the weight loss going

Charlie xx
lil mis sunshine
i went to weight watchers a few times and always lose a bit but then slows or stops so i didnt do anything for quite a while and im now doing lipotrim and im on day 17 and im finding it great. i hope you find the diet to suit you x x x