fat be gone!

notsomuch

Howdy!

I'm three weeks in and 10lbs lighter. I've been trawling these forums for ideas and support and thought it was about time i joined.
Weight loss seems a little stuck this week, but i'm in it for the long run

nsm
xo

welcome aboard. if you've been reading the boards you'll already know how friendly and helpful everyone is.
Good luck. What diet are you doing?

Hiya hun, well done on your weight loss so far and good luck for this week. I am amazed at people who do the diet alone!! What diet plan are ya currently doing at the moment, ya should get yourself a ticker as well to keep ya motivated. All the best, take care

I'm doing slimming world and finding it really not so very bad.
I'm a little down heartened at the moment by the fact that i seem to be putting weight on despite doing everything right.
It's a pre-menstrual thing though. Isn't it?
Someone tell me that it's a pre-menstrual thing and all will be well again next week

Well done on the good losses, keep posting and keep it up...

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with your weight loss journey :) xxx

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Well done for your lost so far

Hiya Welcome, good going with the weight loss so far. Time of the month is always a tricky time, some people tend to get some water retention and it shows up on weigh in day. usually it comes off the week after. I've been lucky...so far, that its not been too bad for me. Best of luck with SW, check out the SW bit they'll all help and support you along the way :)

Hey
Well done so far!! Long-time run, hmmm u got it right - determination and patience pay off with long term results:)
Keep us updated about your progress:p
Muah

Back