Fat-Boy-Slimmin - through the hard times and the good

can i just point out you have a legion of ladies crying out for your return? seriously - that must have *at least* made your week ffs!

You should change your name to LLFBS

I'll be starting Exante on the 9th. But I will remain here in the Cambridge forum, as I feel I belong here, especially as I'll be back on Cambridge after the bulk stock of Exante products run out.

I find it quite shocking how easy it is to start Exante. There are no checks whatsoever when you place your first order. I'm very surprised they are allowed to operate in this way.

Yipppeeeeeee! You're back!!!!

I was about to start a "Get FBS back on the forum" campaign, so glad you changed your mind and rejoined us! :D:happy036:

Now, Mr! Don't you dare leave us again, ok! Tess has spoken. LOL.

Hope you're having a good day, Hon. It's really cheered me up to see a post from you again.

Did you ever think you'd be so popular with the ladies on this forum!? :woohoo::party0049:

Chat soon.
Tess

Mwhahahahaha :sign0151:
What I like about the forums is that you get to know people based on their personalities, wit and intelligence. Appearance doesn't matter. :)

thinking of doing celebrity slim as it's similar to cd and my local chemist does it. just want to loose more and i can't on cd until my iron levels have risen. they don't ask at the chemist any questions like that. sounds dodgy but i'm sensible.

Why not try Exante. You register on the site and then you're free to order whatever you like. No questions about health or anything. ;)

sorry to butt in - I've tried Celebrity Slim a year or so back and I did not like it one little bit. :yuk: Still, I suppose that's only my opinion. :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D......

woo hoo....

you're back!!!

as all above have said..welcome back..we missed u!!!

hope ur in better form after the last couple of days. its great that ur back on posting again....dont bugger off again lol!!

good luck with exante i'm sure you'll let us all know how ur doing.

talk soon
emz x

Thanks.

I'll post my thoughts on Exante as I try the meals.

I got a little too excited about the Exante bars earlier, so I had one instead of a Cambridge meal. :eek:

It was okay. Maybe not quite as nice as I had hoped, but better than the Cambridge bars, in my opinion anyway.

What bars do they have on Exante, FBS? Just curious...

mmm, the toffee, nut and raisin one looks nice.... I do love the chewy choc bar on CD though. Don't think I could cope a day without it! LOL.

Yes it does. I tried the chocolate orange, so still have the toffee one to try. I may not be able to hold out until the 9th though, so I'll let you know when I have one. ;)

hehe, ok. I'm sure you'll do well, anyway FBS. Just had a look at the Exante website. Looks interesting, but I don't have the willpower to do it on my own like you do. :)

I honestly don't know why I can do the diet without any support. Maybe because I've done most things alone over the years. Or possibly because of the amount of research that I did, as well as already knowing it works for me. It could even be down to just not wanting to waste any more of my life being fat.

I actually have more on that last one, which I intend to post tomorrow. But I'm off to bed now as I have an appointment with my CDC first thing in the morning.

Back