Fat Crow

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
So i started back at slimming world this week, its been about 4 years and about a million stone. It started well with me not being able to fill out the form because i forgot my glasses, the ladies all seemed very sweet and nice but when someone mentioned they had a thyroid problem i said i dont have a thyroid problem ,my problem is chips.... i dont think it went down well . The new pack is very snazzy and as predicted it took me 24 hours before i broke it and the book looks like i have tried to cook it because i wasnt paying attention when i was trying to make cous cous.

I have 3st 9lb to lose for my wedding next year i'd also like to be a tiny bit slimmer when i turn thirty in Oct every year we go out for halloween and everyones costumes are very slinky and lovely and this year i would like not to have to make mine out of a bin bag. I think my first couple of days have gone ok, i told my other half that if i decide to go off track or get takeaways or say to hell with it all he has to call me a fat cow he said he didn't want to call me that because it was horrible so he is going to call me the fat crow instead but because he has decided this is really funny he just calls me it all the time hence the name in the title. I'm afraid you are all stuck with me until the nickname goes. I am going to have a bash at making slimming world free burger and chips tonight so i have a fail safe take away net when i have spent all my syns on alcohol. wish me luck xx

so how were the SW chips & burgers, I love SW chips, not a big meat eater & the only burgers I eat are not made of meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ended up buying quorn burgers instead and they were nom i fully enjoyed them, i love the chicken pieces too. i am determined to make the burgers though they look gorgeous xxxx

well after my first week i have lost, drum rolll..... 4.5lb and i am so proud of myself the evil machine at the gym must be working wonders because i have never lost so much in a week before and i even had a night out on the beer and a meal out, i have to admit i synned everything and it actually worked. steak and chips for tea and i have still lost it must be a miracle. I made a lovely quorn chilli and jacket potatos last night and i have even got the other half on the quorn he didnt even realise bless him. made spicy chicken pasta last week too and i still had my full english hangover cure its just those few extra tweaks that make it syn friendly and free. i go on holiday in 3 weeks and i would love to lose another 10lb i know its alot to aim for but the thought of standing on the beach in a bikini is making me break out in cold sweats. fat crow is still sticking and as a little extra insentive i have changed my phone screen wallpaper to a picture of one hehe i have also discovered that if i buy light philadelphia i use it as a substitute for mayonnaise and its not helping so im taking it off the shopping list. Group was really lovely and there were more new members so me and the mother didnt feel like the newbies anymore. tonight im going to make honey mustard chicken with veg and mash xxx

omg i have had a nightmare week and it is weigh in tonight:eek: i have had to eat out 3 times once at a friends house so i had no choice whatsoever then i had to go for a curry and i chose something that looked healthy but when it turned up it had like an inch of gee on the top...im not gonna lie it was amazing. then on sunday i went to an italian and had pasta the only dish that didnt say it was creamy but turns out it was creamy so probably about 5 zillion syns i have been to the gym about 4 times but when i weighed myself there yesterday (yes i know this is naughty) it said i had gained a lb im so disappointed in myself :(. On the plus side i suppose if i hadnt been doing sw i probably would have gained loads more and i did have a big loss last week. its only sixteen days till my hols and i would have loved tyo have lost a stone in a month so i felt better in a bikini.oh well there is always next week. please keep your fingers crossed for me.

i love this diet.... i have no idea how i managed to lose 1.5 lb but i did, i think its cause i have been really pushing myself at the gym. Gonna have a massive week this week and try lose 3.5 so i can get in the 13 stone bracket. the only thing standing in my way is that i have a wedding on sat and i think its a set menu. i feel happier than i have in ages cause i feel like i have a bit of control. It's 9 weigh ins until my 30th so i figure if i lose on average 2 a week thats a massive 19lb which would take me into a healthy weight bracket and a small size 14 i would love to lose a bit more but i would be happy with that.

Food wise this week i'd love to try some new stuff so if anybody has any suggestions that would be great im a massive chicken eater and i like experimenting my mas who has joined with me has bought a couple of the cookbooks too so maybe ill pinch one.For my lunch i am used to bobbing into asda and picking up a sandwich so it has been a bit of a pest finding things but it turns out asda italian style pasta salad 240g is only 2.5 syns on ee and g days so thats going to be a life saver along side the super noodles and pasta n sauce. xxx

I appear to have lost my appetite which is a none happening for me i suppose it can only be a good thing though , i am feeling considerably slimmer in my jeans this morning and i'm hoping i'm that 3lb down when i get weighed on tuesday. Last night my other half decided that when i got back from the gym and he got back from football he was going to order a takeaway on just eat ...i got as far as picking something and then i thought i just spent 40 minutes on a cross trainer my bones ache im starting to sound like the sex noise man its really not worth it , so i un ticked the box and went an made myself some low fat super noodles which were rubbish lol. This morning i thought i would go crazy and i had scrambled eggs with a slice of toast and brown sauce (madness).Lets hope the wedding isn't too hard to dodge temptation i'm going to stick to vodka and soda too.

Weddings are not a good place to diet.... that is the only lesson i have learnty this week. i may have drunk my own body weight and neglected to go to the gym the day after so im not expecting good results tonight.....i can but hope.

You are doing really well. It's very hard to stick to a plan when someone else is providing the food. I'm sure you'll make it for your holiday.

You are doing really well. It's very hard to stick to a plan when someone else is providing the food. I'm sure you'll make it for your holiday.

Thanks xx luckily i only put half a lb on but it has made me especially determined to lose 4lb for next week then i will have lost 10lb in a month which is brilliant really when you think about it, lots of super free foods and im saving syns, plus im going to go to the gym everydayxx i was so angry with myself last night that i didnt even have my tue night cheat meal everyone sat around me eating cream buns and i had a bowl of strawberries. i have already lost 6lb and i found on the internet i have lost the equivelent of a brick if i lose the full amount of weight i want too thats like more than 6 bricks which is shoking. imagine carrying around 6 bricks all day no wonder i feel older than i am lol

Back