Fat days

Lindyxx

I'm not looking forward to WI tonight, feeling really fat today and horrible and feeling like I have put on weight. Just wandering if any of you ever get this feeling on weigh in days, only to be pleasantly surprised when u have stepped on the scales?

Last edited:
yep yep yep!

and have also avoided going for that reason! It's a fat week this week and although I've lost 22lbs and have 6lbs to go - I still feel fat and it's demoralising!

keep at it though hun - it's struggle but isn't everything that we want in life?

Last week I felt as if I'd lost a few lb's only to gain 1lb but last night I felt heavier & lost 1lb! We just have those 'days' I think.

It's usually when a *week is due that you get the bloated, full, fat feeling.

But I find if i do more than 2 Green days I get the feeling too, so maybe keep off the Green Plan prior to your WI day, it may help you.

Good luck on your WI hun and i hope that you get a good loss we all have days like this!! x

Im experiencing this at the moment too! Keep drinking water this week and it will help flush things through.

I have fat n flabby days. I feel each and every extra pound since being at target. I'm currently a pound over but feel like I have gained one this week. It really really makes a difference.
Funny but when I was heavier I was just fat and never really felt it, now I feel fat when I'm technically not! (according to the scales) Each pound feels like half a stone.

So, yes, I have fat days too! (if I wasn't the weigh lady I wouldn't go some weeks.....!!)

Thanks for the replies, glad to know im not the only one, glad I did go to class tho cos I lost 2 and half pounds this week :)

Back