Fat, depressed and KEEN!

2nd week weigh in last Monday and I lost another 6 lbs. So that makes it 16lbs in 2 weeks. I know this will sound bad, but I wanted the 7lbs last week so missed a little and I got wound up about it. Stupid really. So the aim this week is another 5lbs - that will take me to a stone and a half in 3 weeks! Won slimmer of the week and a basket of fruit so at least I don't have to go out and buy it !!

hello x I'm 31 size 24 5ft7 x it really is bloody hard! I'm doing ww and been on it 4 weeks and lost 9 and half pounds so far!! I'm so happy and feeling amazing I love the weight coming off xxx it's all about positive thinking and knowing what ur goal is xxx keep up the good work xxx

3.5 pounds this week. :) so some did come off!! But wow pj 6 again! Thats insane! Well done :)

Started working out every night to music in the house with a step/dancing and feeling better for it.

At my sw meeting right now (iphone) and off to london for a night out straight After, how oh how am i going to not drink?

Well done everyone :)

Wow congrats on the loss! :D you're doing great. And your exercise sound great :). I do a lot of the dancing games and zumba on the wii along with the wii fit and its been working really well for me, I hear the zumba vids are great as well, even can find some on the net to watch for free..
Have a great night out and enjoy yourself you've earned it :)

Elementhia. Well done you girl !!! I'm off to SW tonight for 3rd weigh in. Crap weekend. I called time on my relationship with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years. Feel terrible and scared, but I'm not grabbing any bad food or alcohol - I need to take back control of my life. So now I'm a sad lonely 44 year old bloke who has been to last chance saloon. Too late to find someone now :-(

pj it's good that you have not let this affect your eating patterns. But there is plenty of hope for you to still find someone, just keep confident!!

How are you doing this week? Hope youre doing well :)

Heya im 22 and my biggest was 19 stone, im now 18 and want to get down to below 15. I had a great childhood and loads of friends but gained 4 stone after i got with my girlfriend, shes still skinny eats all the time i dont and still gained it. Im now on the same path as you and everyone on here is great im sure we can all get done to what we want in time just remember only when we take our eyes of the goal do we notice hurdles in our way..... Best of luck to you..

Heya im 22 and my biggest was 19 stone, im now 18 and want to get down to below 15. I had a great childhood and loads of friends but gained 4 stone after i got with my girlfriend, shes still skinny eats all the time i dont and still gained it. Im now on the same path as you and everyone on here is great im sure we can all get done to what we want in time just remember only when we take our eyes of the goal do we notice hurdles in our way..... Best of luck to you..

Im the same as you...Got with my fiancé and piled on the pounds...I have gained about 3stone in 5 years. Its not a collossal amount of weight but it has made me the biggest I have ever been and I am not used to being chubby! I can't wait to be back into my dinky clothes!
My other half eats all the time and never puts on a pound! Bugger!! :(

Yes i now wat u mean lauriel, i have jeans from 4-5 years ago i cant wait to put back on lol i only have to look at food and put the weight on lol

I know, it's not cool!

Hi Wildduck,

I have a slim hubby that can eat anything he wants and not put on weight so u have my sympathy. I started yesterday on Cambridge and so far so good. Good luck
and it won't be long b4 we r in the slim gang!

Well well this wednesday was not good >.< I was 100% allll week except for (last) wednesday eve when I went out to central London and had 4 vodka/dietcokes (hadn't sinned all day otherwise) - and I had STS! so BAH is what I say!!! BAH!

Dont worry i'm nowhere near quitting! Although who knows how i'll be next week if it doesn't go my way again - as it will be star week - soo...I'm somehow going to have to keep it up despite seeminly getting nowhere.

Its like...i used to go to 'sco's at lunch and get like 3 crispy creams and think nothing of it....had about 2 packet sarnies a day, loads of doctor pepper, bottle of wine+ in eve. Doing none of that. NONE of it. Being so good. And sts? I thought i was that heavy (18.15st..well 17.4 now..) that the weight would drop off in the first few weeks. I expected it to slow down eventually but being so good and sts. BAH.

Anyway ive joined the gym. Been doing 20 mins cycling 20 mins x-trainer and going for 50 lengths then a sauna and jacuzi reward. Been getting out at like 10pm lol 3 hour sessions. Been 4 times now since I joined last week and think I can keep it up tbh! Massive thing for me don't know if you've seen my rants on other threads about excercise but lol suffice to say I am not the kind to 'feel the buzz' - but actually its been surprisingly ok. Lots of techno. Counting by calories. 'I wont leave until ive burned 350 then i'll go bum around in the jacuzi' - luckily I haven't seen anyone I know in the gym yet so i've put my blinkers on and refuse to succumb to the anxiety of walking around in my swim suit. Think a few people have been shocked seeing me walk in and then do 50 lengths...takes me 40 mins mind lol.

Ah anyway whats my point? Gutted ive stayed the same. In for the long haul. Slight disheartenment. Feeling a bit better in myself...think i can slightly feel myself shrinking but nothing noticable in clothes or mirror yet.

Have halloween party at weekend with heavy drinking friends and contemplating not going. I really want to but I know they wont take no for an answer with drinking (and nor will I if im with them) and my overall happiness might be greater if I have some success at WI next week after this weeks dissapointment. Not sure.

Anyhow, lovely to meet the rest of you posting here. Wildduck and lauriel - i feel your pain! We can do this!

PJ how goes you?

Hi GMC2011,

Good luck to you and hopefully with will power and determination we will be the slim gang lol...

Hi Elementhia,

I do two hours a day five days aweek and do ruffly 20 minutes bike, 20 minutes walking/running machine then the rest on weights. My gym only cost's £20 a month so we dont have sauna or jacuzzi (im jelous of your gym lol).

Ive read alot on losing weight and they say the 1st 20 minutes doesnt really burn much fat so your best to work out on weights as they burn faster and longer, weights also burn fat upto an hour after you stopped....

Hope you get to your goal weight and best of luck :D

Back