Fat, depressed and KEEN!

Wow fantastic achievements for both of you!! Hope you had a great Christmas and new years and that your weight loss journey is still going well.

So Christmas destroyed my weight loss journey, lesson learnt. Luckily, I am still only 15stone 3. So in 7 months i have put on a whopping 3lb from where i left off. Time to get back on it! Reassuring to know that the 3 stone i lost is actually gone for good, even if i do have the occasional Krispy Kreme :p Part 1. of weight loss journey complete. Had a 7 month break now. Time to crack on. So tempted to go extreemee and get it over with - but slimming world extra easy was working great for me before just need some motivation.

Hi!
You've done very well to eat Krispy Kreme and only gain 3lbs, Im quite impressed, I love KK haha!
I've done the extreme and here I am 6st put back on (I was pregnant!) SW is the way forward! x

A huge well done as a 3lb gain can happen in a week let alone 7months. That should reassure you that habits have changed! I too have done extreme (LL) but ended up putting all the weight I lost (5stones) back on. SW is great, normal healthy eating without being deprived! I'm also three stone lighter and plodding along nicely. Good luck and well done again x

Hi and welcome back! 3lbs in 7 months is not too much and you can easily pick up where you left off x

Back