Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

I am in the March Challenge Irene ;)

Bikinibod yea, its been ruling my life for the past ten years, ruined even rships because I wont go out etc over my weight, it has to stop. I am back on track now so in the right frame of mind.

yup friday it is :)

Ohhh i get weighed on wednesday and first weigh in and im sooo excited woop woop. And ive not gone :17729: mad lolol.

Hope you like my siggy :D

each month wel go against the other teams to see which team has the most points:
every week we measure our results by points
Loss; 2points, stay the same: 1point, gain: 0 points

Right so to start us off Id like to write down what we hope to acheive this month or should i say lose :)
Im hopin for ten pounds loss....So by 31st march im hoping, no wait im GOING to be 10lbs lighter, and wont that be nice :)

just copy and paste with the result your aiming for :)
Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself) 10lbs
wantmybikinibody (wmbb)
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
ms brightside
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

Everyone who acheives this challenge receives this signature with their goal weight inserted but only if the goal is reached!!! im thinkinwel all have one :)

And the fat fighter that loses the most for the month is champion for that month and becomes captain of the team(if they want!) :)
Automatically is fat fighter of the month and the biggest loser (but the good kind) they get to display this for the month and they also receive our praise and the winners trophy here :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now onto our weekly challenge.....iv two prizes up for grabs the first is for the person who dosnt go over their points any day this week, I think wantmybikinbod may be a hard competitor to challeng but there may be a dark horse among you all :).... everyone who accomplishes not goin over their points receives.... yummy lol :) and its free points!!!!

and the second is for the person with the biggest loss this week...that person shall retain the title as slimmer of the week and will "battle" it out each week to hold on to said title lol :) jus bit of fun so whatever your weigh in days put down what youve lost and wel see friday then who th slimmer of the week is

come on fat fighters!!!! WOOP WOOP :) :)

Ohhh i get weighed on wednesday and first weigh in and im sooo excited woop woop. And ive not gone :17729: mad lolol.

Hope you like my siggy :D
Loving the siganture hun!!!! :)
good luck on wednesday tis all very exciting!!! :)

I am in the March Challenge Irene ;)

Bikinibod yea, its been ruling my life for the past ten years, ruined even rships because I wont go out etc over my weight, it has to stop. I am back on track now so in the right frame of mind.

I know what you mean hun, happened to me not so long ago, the stone i lost last year really was a huge help, i know people say losing weight wont make you happy, but i think thats jus skinny people talk!!!! but regardless hun just start loving yourself now and build a little bit of confidence each day actually that should be a personal challenge for this week for you, you should give yourself two compliments everyday, one in the morn and one at night, you cant roll your eyes after you say it you jus have to look in the mirror, tell yourself somethin nice about yourself and then accept it :0 it sounds silly but it works!!! :)

Good luck team. Hope to see you all in the March Challenge.

Irene xx

aaaw thanks hun :)
best of luck in the march challenge!!! :)

wow ... i think our team captain deserves some of this ... :happy096:

youve put loadsa work in hun and those piccies look great!! will defo try my hardest to get the slimmer of the week -- fingers crossed :)

i would like to put my goal loss for march as 6lbs (yulp) i think the higher it is the better because at least ill try to get there.

thanks again youre making this a lot of fun so fingers crossed :cross: for everyone!!

wow ... i think our team captain deserves some of this ... :happy096:

youve put loadsa work in hun and those piccies look great!! will defo try my hardest to get the slimmer of the week -- fingers crossed :)

i would like to put my goal loss for march as 6lbs (yulp) i think the higher it is the better because at least ill try to get there.

thanks again youre making this a lot of fun so fingers crossed :cross: for everyone!!
:eek: lol ah thanks so much hun, it was fierce funny cuz i was only learning as i was going how to do them pictures and stuff and computer shut off twice so i nearly had a small stroke lol ha ha

if youve any ideas fof challenges for next week hun, itl be brill i really like our team, think we all kinda have the same mindset, and this team is gonna fight that fat altogether now!!! FIGHT THAT FAT!
FIGHT THAT FAT!! lol

hope your days goin good hun, dyin to know everyones weigh ins this week!!bet youl get that slimme title this week if you want it hun!!! :) would ya believe im on the way to bed and still have 5 points left??!!! maybe pigs really can fly?? you just never know lol

HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO LOSE THIS MONTH????

OUR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE:GOAL--W1--W2--W3--DEADLINE

F-Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself)10LBS-----
F-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7LBS-----
ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

HEY GUYS THE LETTERS ON THE SIDE SHOW WAT EVERYONES WEIGHN IN DAY IS JUS SO WE KNOW AND CAN REALLY MOTIVATE EACHOTHER ESP DAY BEFORE OUR WEIGH INS :)
COULD EVERYONE LET ME KNOW THEIR WI DAY PLEASE :)

Last edited:
Hello fellow fat fighters!!

I think youre on the right lines for little incentives and things to be honest :) dunno what people would think of maybe having a little prize for someone who goes a week without alcohol (oh my god) lol that is a little harder for some than others (ie moi lol) but i think all your ideas are great!!

Congrats on still having 5 points when you go to bed (jaw hanging) i could never do that lol its loads! managed to go to bed with three points left last night but they went to balance out the week ive had hahahahaha i do feel thinner though so im really psyched about my first weigh in.

I get weighed on a wednesday morning so will let ya know tomorrow how i get on -- fingers crossed!!!

Hellooo! Sorry for joining you all so late!! It's been a pretty chaotic week! How is everyone?

xx

Well my march challenge is to get o my ultimate goal of 9st so my challenge loss for march is 7lbs.
I think i'll get the no alcohol prize i only ever drink with my friends lol

just copy and paste with the result your aiming for :)
Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself) 10lbs
wantmybikinibody (wmbb) 7lbs Weigh in day Friday
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
ms brightside 6lbs
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

Hello fellow fat fighters!!

I think youre on the right lines for little incentives and things to be honest :) dunno what people would think of maybe having a little prize for someone who goes a week without alcohol (oh my god) lol that is a little harder for some than others (ie moi lol) but i think all your ideas are great!!

Congrats on still having 5 points when you go to bed (jaw hanging) i could never do that lol its loads! managed to go to bed with three points left last night but they went to balance out the week ive had hahahahaha i do feel thinner though so im really psyched about my first weigh in.

I get weighed on a wednesday morning so will let ya know tomorrow how i get on -- fingers crossed!!!

the no alcohol for the week idea brill hun!!! will defo challenge our team to that next week :) altho i doubt ill get very far myself with it :)

to be honest iv never had points left over, jus tryin to copy wmbb cuz shes doin so so well and is so close to her 9st goal and thats mine too!!!

huuuuge good luck tomorrow hun, i know youl do fab :)

bikini it does get hard the low points thing, just need to eat alot of vegetables which is totally boring but it fills you up. i always save quite a few points for dinner because i like big portions of things. e.g i wanted pasta , and alot of it so used 8pts on pasta then used some tesco value pasta sauce for 0.5pts and had very little during the day because i was working which distracts me lol

Hellooo! Sorry for joining you all so late!! It's been a pretty chaotic week! How is everyone?

xx

WELCOME HUN!!!
did you have a look at our challenges for the week?? its prob on the second page of this thread :) wev one prize goin for slimmer of the week for whoever loses most from our team and the second is for everyone on our team that manages not to eat over their points allowance :)

tell us a bit about yourself hun, how much are you goin to challenge yourself to lose this month and wens your weigh day? :)

bikini it does get hard the low points thing, just need to eat alot of vegetables which is totally boring but it fills you up. i always save quite a few points for dinner because i like big portions of things. e.g i wanted pasta , and alot of it so used 8pts on pasta then used some tesco value pasta sauce for 0.5pts and had very little during the day because i was working which distracts me lol

thats a really good idea!! i actually have started to copy on how you do your points for the day ie: low points breakfast so loads available for dinner cuz if i eat too much in the morn im starvin at 2pm and by the time dinner time comes ive nothin left but by copyin you i managed to have 5 points left from yesterday!! i couldnt believe it!!!! even today now iv already had dinner and iv 5.5 points left!!! thanks hun :)

Well done. the thing that helps me too is keeping a cereal bar in my bag just incase i get REALLY hungry. Also i swear by the no eating after 7ish rule!! if i feel hungry by the time i sleep then i know im losing and if i feel hungry, brush my teeth, have a drink, go to sleep do what ever to not eat :)

Back