Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

thankyou guys for the "welldones" bikini dont let anything in life get you down, i tend to feel guilty for everything i say and do or have done in the past and it brings me down tremendously to the point where i want to jack everything in, the only thing that keeps me going is thinking " yeah i did some stupid stuff but i was young and well stupid and niave" or " im not going to let anyone bring me down as i am me and if they dont like it they can f**K off" i try and look to the future as i know things will always get better with time if i allow them to. The thing i find hardest to deal with is the past. which is silly if you think about it :( we all have our moments. But dont let it ruin your motivation we're all here if u wanna talk XXXXX

Evening all

Well done on them ppl that lost and good luck for ppl who didnt, chin up we can beat them all woop woop

Well :break_diet: i went for an all you can eat chinese today :break_diet: yes i know so im gonna calculate what points i have used and if im correct how many im over if i take them off for rest of week then is that ok????

so if im 16 points over my points today can i knock 4 points per day till weigh in

Many thanks fellow fat fighters :D

yes thats correct :) recify the situation if you can, if not then draw a line under it and start a fresh

yes thats correct :) recify the situation if you can, if not then draw a line under it and start a fresh

Sorry to be pain

but how many points is the lowest you can have in a day, cos i can see a small meat and loads of veggies tomoz cos i feel so sickly feeling like loads of fat in throat from prawn toast and samosa's hehehe, thanks again xx

well according to ww you shouldnt eat less than 14 a day. i however eat less than this everyday and have lost alot of weight, its up to you what you do.

tyyyy again will do the damage soon lolol

Total damage is 31 points, not bad only 7 over so will do less tomoz and sunday :) so not as bad as i thought, my fault for having more starters and had tiny main damn them greasy duck and stuff lol

Last edited:
wooohooooo sunshine, thats another 2 pts for us!

all i did was right click the chocolate bar, click copy and then pasted it into my signiture, as for the sparkly fat fighters sig, i went to sparklee.com and made one.

Well done 2lbs in a few days is great,I started Monday too havent weighed yet but I got in a bra I couldnt last month :eek:
Looking forward to seeing your results next week xx

thanks! I know it wasn't a full week but will be from now on. I have to get in my mind that 2lbs a week is good as then I'll keep it off. Lately I'm used to starting diets like Atkins and Cambridge etc where I lose a stone in a week - but we all know what happens when we do that - it all goes back on...and more! :sigh:

My own challenge for this week is to get my Davina DVDs back out...did well a few weeks ago and was doing them 3 times a week:bliss:....but now they are gathering dust!

Hope you are all having a great weekend and keeping to your points! :angel09:

im doing alright, really want some sweeties but not going to , im going to rward myself at the end of the month when i reach my goal weight as my boyfriend is taking me out.

nah you're right, you don't need sweeties..think of all those yukky calories in there jumping down your throat and working their way to your hips lol

Back