Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

thanks! I know it wasn't a full week but will be from now on. I have to get in my mind that 2lbs a week is good as then I'll keep it off. Lately I'm used to starting diets like Atkins and Cambridge etc where I lose a stone in a week - but we all know what happens when we do that - it all goes back on...and more! :sigh:

My own challenge for this week is to get my Davina DVDs back out...did well a few weeks ago and was doing them 3 times a week:bliss:....but now they are gathering dust!

Hope you are all having a great weekend and keeping to your points! :angel09:

Hi yes Ive done Cd 2005 07 08 and 09 and LL 06 and am 3 stone heavier than when I started in 05 :eek: as when I came off them I felt deprived so ate all and everything????
Also headspace,I know we have to be in the right headspace to do any plan.....
2lbs is great and not even a full week Im a slow loser,after VLCD I think its hard to get our mindset into the 'normal' losses again isnt it.
DVD week Im getting my ones out and starting to exercise week 1 is over tomorrow aso I have to get of my fat butt and move it lol ,yep I have been really good have done fast start all week 20 points a day instead of 24 :cool:
Good Luck with this week :D xx

im not entirely sure to be honest :) probably thai or indian :)

IM HERE LADIES!!! SO SORRY FOR NOT GETTIN ON SOONER BUT IVE BEEN OUT ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND TODAY, CHECKED THE THREAD ON MY PHONE WEN WE WERE OUT BUT IT WAS TOO DIFFUCULT TRYIN TO REPLY!!! Dyin to know how you (size 10 2b) get on for weigh in tomorrow hun, hands down this week wmbb takes slipper of the week, wear it loud and proud hun you deserve it but id say wer all gonna be chasin you this week for it lol :) ive done really well today only had 20 points and gonna eat low points tomorrow (one day at a time :) also gonna set the challenges for this week!!! right so I think we need a group challenge me and size102b were thinkin exercise challenge for the week?? how about we all set oursleves ouur own exercise challenge so??? im gonna challenge my self to A:burn 500cals every day this week in the gym and B:walk 10,000 steps every evening this week(jus got myself cheap pedometer yesterday) so all who complete this will receive the exercise sig so as to display how exercise brilliant they jus are, their motivation to not jus eat healthy but to smash the pounds with through exercise and get toned shall be known to all by displayin the (drumroll!!!)

NOW OF COURSE ALL THOSE WHO ATE WITHIN THEIR POINTS ALLOWANCE ARE CURRENTLY WEARIN THE CHOCOLATE BADGE AGAIN THIS WEEK THAT SHALL BE UP FOR GRABS SO REMEMBER TO STAY WITHIN POINTS ALLOWANCE SO YOU EITHER A:RECEIVE THIS REWARD FOR THE FIRST TIME(MYSELF!) OR B:ARE TRYIN TO RETAIN IT FOR A SECOND WEEK, NO DOUBT YOU FAB FAT FIGHTERS WILL HAVE NO0 BOTHER DOIN THIS :)

SO WEV EXERCISE CHALLENGE, OUR WEEKLY POINTS CHALLENGE AND OUR USUAL SLIMMER OF THE WEEK, CONGRATS WMBB ON BEIN SLIMMER OF THE WEEK ALL HAILL WMBB LADIES!!!!! :)

ALSO WANNA CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO COME UP WITH THE TASTIEST AND LOWEST POINTS MEAL, WE COULD ALL TRY ONE OUT AT HOME AND DECIDE WHICH IS THE TASTIEST MAYBE??? WE COULD DECIDE MAYBE ON A SELECT FEW INGREDIENTS LIKE ONE CHICKEN BREAST ETC?? LEMME KNOW ANYWAYS GUYS :)

Oh and thats meant to be slimmer!!! And not slipper??!!! Guess i should go to bed clearly sleep deprevation is causin me to spill incorictly :)
xxx

its gonna be a good week i can feel it :)
p.s: Dont forget if theres any challenge in particular you think would be fun for the team dont forget to share bet yev all fab ideas since we are the best team!!! Also postin this weeks results now lemme know if theres any mistakes :)
xxx

HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO LOSE THIS MONTH????

OUR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE:GOAL--W1--W2--W3--DEADLINE[/COLOR]

F-Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself)10LBS+1.8LBS:(----
F-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7LBS-3LBS----
W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-sts----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
W-Crazybecky7LBS+3LBS----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1LBS
thelynz76 10LBS---2LBS

--
LIL MISS SUNSHINE HUN, WENS YOUR WEIGH IN DAY AGAIN HUN AND HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHALLENGIN YOURSELF TO LOSE??SORRY IF YOUR ALREADY AFTER TELLIN ME BUT I NEVER PUT IT DOWN!!! SO SORRY HUN!! :)
XX WELL DONE ON THE LOSS THATS ANOTHER TWO POINTS FOR US :) JUS WAITIN ON SIZE102B'S WEIGHT LOSS RESULT TOMORROW AND THEN WEL KNOW SCORE FOR SURE FOR THIS WEEK WELL DONE ON THIS WEEK ALL, WEV A FANTASTIC TEAM HERE, REALLY COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER TEAM IF I TRIED, WE ALL SEEM TO BE ON SAME WAVELENGTH, EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, ENCOURAGING AND JUS FRIKIN FANTASTCI YAY US!!!! HERES TO AN EVEN BETTER WEEK OF FAT FIGHTIN, AND AS CAPTAIN I PROMISE TO LOSE SOME FAT SO I CAN GET US TWO OF THOSE POINTS FOR NEXT WEEK GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!

Last edited:
HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO LOSE THIS MONTH????

OUR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE:GOAL--W1--W2--W3--DEADLINE

F-Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself)10LBS+1.8LBS:(----
F-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7LBS-3LBS----
W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-sts----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
W-Crazybecky7LBS+3LBS----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1LBS
thelynz76 10LBS---2LBS--

--
LIL MISS SUNSHINE HUN, WENS YOUR WEIGH IN DAY AGAIN HUN AND HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHALLENGIN YOURSELF TO LOSE??SORRY IF YOUR ALREADY AFTER TELLIN ME BUT I NEVER PUT IT DOWN!!! SO SORRY HUN!! :)
XX WELL DONE ON THE LOSS THATS ANOTHER TWO POINTS FOR US :) JUS WAITIN ON SIZE102B'S WEIGHT LOSS RESULT TOMORROW AND THEN WEL KNOW SCORE FOR SURE FOR THIS WEEK WELL DONE ON THIS WEEK ALL, WEV A FANTASTIC TEAM HERE, REALLY COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER TEAM IF I TRIED, WE ALL SEEM TO BE ON SAME WAVELENGTH, EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, ENCOURAGING AND JUS FRIKIN FANTASTCI YAY US!!!! HERES TO AN EVEN BETTER WEEK OF FAT FIGHTIN, AND AS CAPTAIN I PROMISE TO LOSE SOME FAT SO I CAN GET US TWO OF THOSE POINTS FOR NEXT WEEK GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!

how much do you plan to lose this month????

our one month challenge:goal--w1--w2--w3--deadline

f-bikini bod (bbod) (meself)10lbs+1.8lbs:(----
f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7lbs-3lbs----
w-ms brightsidecolor="blue"]6lbs-sts----
w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
m-size102b8lbs-----
w-crazybecky7lbs+3lbs----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs
thelynz7610lbs-2lbs

--
lil miss sunshine hun, wens your weigh in day again hun and how much are you challengin yourself to lose??sorry if your already after tellin me but i never put it down!!! So sorry hun!! :)
xx well done on the loss thats another two points for us :) jus waitin on size102b's weight loss result tomorrow and then wel know score for sure for this week well done on this week all, wev a fantastic team here, really could not have picked a better team if i tried, we all seem to be on same wavelength, everyone is so friendly and helpful, encouraging and jus frikin fantastci yay us!!!! Heres to an even better week of fat fightin, and as captain i promise to lose some fat so i can get us two of those points for next week gooooooo team!!!!

hope this is right team, so far wev 9points for the week ya?? Jus waitin on size102bs result tomorrow, and thats with 8 ppl i tink on the team?? Not sure if the others will be joinin us, lets fight that fat for friday ladies woop woop!!!!!! We wanna see as many 2pooointers this friday as possible!!!! :)
xxx

my exercise challenge is to burn 500 calories a day and never get the bus back from town again lol

And thanks for the slimmer of the week banner but i have now given it to size102b as she has lost a whopping 6lbs!! :)

Last edited:
Hi guys ,thanx Bbod,glad ur okay :D
Great challenge idea I havent exercised for a year so mine is to walk an hour everyday .......
Like the meal idea it may give me new ideas.

Woohoo wmbb well done slimmer of the week :D

I hope we all have a great week :cross: xx

size102b you're the slimmer of the week copy and paste that slimmer title!!! well done!!!!!!

Well done!! 6lbs is brilliant!! :)

I'm being good as gold this week so hoping to get those 3lbs off plus more on Wednesday!! :D

Back