Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

that's great jacqui - wish I could get a bit of your motivation, send some my way please! (not that I'm at the stage where I dare get my half naked bod out in a public swimming pool though, wouldn't want to scare anyone lol)

glad everyones had a good week! heres to another !!! losses all round!!!!! XX

Thanks guys :D
I am now wondering should I do another fast start ths week like RC is 2 weeks or just go on the 23 points????
I suppose 23's best as next week Ill say the same (panicking as Im scared I wont lose much again) what does anyone think???? 19 pr 23 :confused:

Gosh great to see everyone in a good headspace all this exercise..I did my hours walk :)xx

that'd be up to you, i always eat low points so i probably wont be much good where adive goes. xx

I'm supposed to be on 29 pts but I'm lucky if I reach 23/24. Because I was doing a high protein/liquidy diet just before starting this I'm used to not eating much food so 29 seems like a huuuuuge amount!
I think 19 or 23 can be perfectly manageable - just depends how much free food you have - go for 19 and fill up on lots of veg!

I'm supposed to be on 29 pts but I'm lucky if I reach 23/24. Because I was doing a high protein/liquidy diet just before starting this I'm used to not eating much food so 29 seems like a huuuuuge amount!
I think 19 or 23 can be perfectly manageable - just depends how much free food you have - go for 19 and fill up on lots of veg!

Yes I know 29 is alot especially when we are trying to real healthy,but I dont want to have less then eventually I have to lose a point to each stone dropped as Im on 23 at 16 stone time Im 10 stone Im only going to be able to have 16 a day I know exercise will help and by then I will be doing alot but I think I should have 23 ?
lol Thanks
Hows your day been?xx

ya id say have wat your meant to have hun :) the fast start did jus that and got you started fast and you losst looooooads this week so id say enjoy your 23 and do your exercise challenge and even tho loss wont be as huge as this week, you will still lose if you stick to it and plus you wont feel deprived :)
xx

well done all on a great day, how did everyones challenge go? well done on the swimmin jacqui fantastic!!!!!!!

thanks wmbb so thats 200 cals for my walk :)
I burned 522 cals in gym was there for 2 and a half hours ha ha and ate 19points(well 18.5lol) in total today and this evening i walked ten thousand steps(sounds better written like that lol) was starvin wen i got home so made veggies with soya sauce for no points and was totally full lookin forward to tomorrow!!! :)come on fat fighters weigh day is approachin!!! :) xx

wat diet was this hun im v interested :)

Thanx Becky yes let all make it our challenge to be 100% and be As Good As Gold :D be waiting for your weigh-in result Good Luck hun xx

I'm with you on that one! I'm so excited abut my WI, probably becuase i know i've lost this week!! :D I will let you know tmrw night how i've got on!! I doubt i'm going to beat 6lbs tho lol - that's brill!! xx

I'm with you on that one! I'm so excited abut my WI, probably becuase i know i've lost this week!! :D I will let you know tmrw night how i've got on!! I doubt i'm going to beat 6lbs tho lol - that's brill!! xx

Im excited for you :party0011: lol
Ah my 6lbs was a shock you'll do well and we will do this this time hey :D

xx

wat diet was this hun im v interested :)

yeah it was like cambridge as wwbm said but not quite - just high protein shakes, soups and then a high protein meal in the evening. However, turns out although I lost loads of weight, it really didn't agree with my body and it just went a bit haywire! Its supposed to settle down after a bit but I didn't want to take that chance on a daft diet anyway so back to good old, sensible weight watchers :D

yeah it was like cambridge as wwbm said but not quite - just high protein shakes, soups and then a high protein meal in the evening. However, turns out although I lost loads of weight, it really didn't agree with my body and it just went a bit haywire! Its supposed to settle down after a bit but I didn't want to take that chance on a daft diet anyway so back to good old, sensible weight watchers :D

Hi ive done CD Lighterlife W8 Exante celeb slim :eek: and ended up heavier by 3 stone.they do work for lots of people but I think 12 weeks is enough so if you have 3 stone only then its ideal.......
Yes good old ww :D
Its quiet on our team :(?xx

Hey guys :D

Had a good day today, even better at weigh in omfg i couldnt believe it, i thought ill be happy with sts or half off but :eek::eek: yes 2.5lbs off again :eek::eek: omg im so happy i couldnt believe it hehehehe
:massmoon:

Hope you all being good and having good day to xxxx

Hey guys :D

Had a good day today, even better at weigh in omfg i couldnt believe it, i thought ill be happy with sts or half off but :eek::eek: yes 2.5lbs off again :eek::eek: omg im so happy i couldnt believe it hehehehe
:massmoon:

Hope you all being good and having good day to xxxx

I can't quite believe it - i lost 7lbs this week!!!!! OMG!!!

Literally gobsmacked!!!!!

Back