Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

It is amazing - i would have been happy just to get the 3lbs from last week off...i have never lost 7lbs in one week before!! That is amazing, i'm putting it down to all fo the Green Tea i've been drinking :D

Thanks for all the support xx

I hated it at first but now i'm used to the taste, i just think of the health benefits when i drink it and it cancels the taste out, hehe :)

i may give it a try again. how much are u drinking each day?

About 8 cups a day now (well over the past week it's been 8 cups minimum)

not sure i could stomach it lol i'll try in the morning!

Well done becky, that's amazing!!
I love green tea and white tea...everyone at work thinks I'm weird...they are probably right lol

Thanks Lynz! Still getting over the shock lol - hopefully some more next week too :D hehe!!

Everyone says the same to me at work, but i swear by the stuff - it's amazing and i swear it's behind my massive loss this week! :)

Wow wtg becky aint it great losing weight with food you can eat that you love, well done hun xxx

Ah it's amazing - i do love WW and i never thought i'd loose that much lol, i normally get excited over 2lbs!! :) Thanks Jacqui x

It is amazing - i would have been happy just to get the 3lbs from last week off...i have never lost 7lbs in one week before!! That is amazing, i'm putting it down to all fo the Green Tea i've been drinking :D

Thanks for all the support xx

Wow and wow thats brill.
I brought some green tea they didnt have the lemon one in decaff I cant have the caffine migraines:( I hated it lol but drank it and will try and drink it daily .......
I bet your well :D xx

Morning all

Omg i feel terrible, woke up with stuffed nose at 5.30am im blooming knackered and i just wanna scratch me throat and cant stop drinking diet vimto to try and ease it. Blooming eyes wont stop running neither :cry:

Is there something going round atm? Eldest woke up same and coughing like mad, i told him to have day off and bless him he said i need to catch up on work at school and they finish at 1 today, he then said im coming home to rest later. Omg just heard middle kid coughing and moaning hahaha defo something going around in my house :eek:

Apart from that i still buzzing about my loss and ready for another fab week woop woop go me.

Challenge for me this week

1. To stay within my points daily and not go over once
  2. To go to gym every thursday while son is at trampoline ( if he lets me leave him)
  3. To go swimming twice a week and to get back to my half mile swim and then more

Well hope we all have a fab ww day and good luck with ppl that have wi today or in the next couple of days xxxx

Wow and wow thats brill.
I brought some green tea they didnt have the lemon one in decaff I cant have the caffine migraines:( I hated it lol but drank it and will try and drink it daily .......
I bet your well :D xx

Ah i think ive been lucky with that cause so far i have been switching all of my usual coffee's for green tea so i haven't noticed a difference - i'm def drinking more tho, lots more than i used to...i wonder if that has had an effect to? x

Hi All

wow i just cant keep up with this thread because were all so keen to post lol congrats to everyone on their weight loss :) especially becky!!!! :O

well i got weighed yesterday and lost a pound haha but im really proud especially after my sts last week :) ive tried green tea before but didnt like it ... which varieties are people drinking and are there any flavoured ones which might help???

Hi All

wow i just cant keep up with this thread because were all so keen to post lol congrats to everyone on their weight loss :) especially becky!!!! :O

well i got weighed yesterday and lost a pound haha but im really proud especially after my sts last week :) ive tried green tea before but didnt like it ... which varieties are people drinking and are there any flavoured ones which might help???

Wicked a loss is a loss, well done hun, i dont drink tea or coffee since stopping smoking over 7 years ago and i dont think i could handle green tea :jelous:, but if it helps i might try it and hold me nose hehehe :D

Hi jacqui ahh ,y little one has a bad cold I hope you all get well soon ((hugs))
Great mood ,its great when we feel in the right head space isnt it,Im positive your next weigh-in will be fab again :D

Hello Becky you must be buzzing with the caffine haha ,I wish I like tea more actually I wish I just liked it lol :eek:

Hiya ms brightside well done a loss is a loss and another 2 points for us :) good luck with this week

Wheres WMBB and Bikinibod :(?

Have a great day everyone xx

I think there is something going round...I haven't been able to shake this cold and sore throat since before xmas! Just when I think its gone it creeps back up on me again :eek:(

I like plain green tea or green tea with jasmine. White tea is good too if you can find it....it has even more anti-oxidants in it than green...but is an acquired taste.

Starting to get nervous about weigh day tomorrow...its stressful this weight loss malarky! lol

Well i failed my gym tonight as my head was just sore, nose was running and its really doing my head in now but i put that down to not feeling 100% to go gym :(, now if i feel better in morning i will go for a swim and then start my 2 times next week.

Also tried the ww quiche today the bacon and leek one and omfg it was gawjus, and was only 1 quid from asda, defo on my list again :D

hello ladies!!! Im abso dyin of some tummy bug at the mo, everythin is runnin through me, so any loss will be down to that no doubt, well startin to feel a lil better now thank god :) did my weigh in today and ive lost!!!! Im now bang on 10 stone wooo hooo!!! No doubt thatl go bak up once food decides not to leg it out of my system but right now im jus happy the scales says a loss :) was too sick to go walkin yesterday but hopefully will be up for it tomorrow :) really gotta get this stone off me for the 17th!!!! Holidays are approocahin fast :( any tips ladies would be much appreciated dya all think ill get it off me in time if im reeeeeeeeeeally good? :) well done on all the fab losses can barely keep up with us at this stage yer brill i really would love a big loss like all yers it would defo give me more incventive :) xx

Back