Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

I think there is something going round...I haven't been able to shake this cold and sore throat since before xmas! Just when I think its gone it creeps back up on me again :eek:(

I like plain green tea or green tea with jasmine. White tea is good too if you can find it....it has even more anti-oxidants in it than green...but is an acquired taste.

Starting to get nervous about weigh day tomorrow...its stressful this weight loss malarky! lol

ah youl do fantastic hun :)

also girlies been readin alot about this alli diet pill think anyone here ever try it suppose to speed up weight loss and stuff what ye all think??? :)

also girlies been readin alot about this alli diet pill think anyone here ever try it suppose to speed up weight loss and stuff what ye all think??? :)

I was on the double strength one xenical and tbh we not eating fat so it wont work, so basically only thing ya lose is money in ya wallet hun. And it didnt move me one bit, no orange losses, my friend was really bad but that was due to her eating loads of fat and not dieting and was leaking even when out, ouch how embarrassing, just keep on with ww like moi xxxxx good luck hun and hope u feel better soon, cos i feel like rubbish :)

Hi
Good luck lynz :D fingers crossed....xx

Bikinibod ahhh hun get well soon I have bad ibs and everyday I have stomach problems so know how you feel,I think you should lose what you want just up th exercise?Well done on 10 stone I havent been 10 stone since 1996 :cry:xx

Jaqui how many points in the quiche I love quiche :eek:,hope after a good nights sleep you feel better xx

thanks girlies :) ya ill jus really go for it now with the exercise, gonna join a better gym asap cuz gettin sik of one im at it really is horrible!! want somewhere that ill be motivated to go ya know?? like that ill want to go to cuz ill get to relax in a sauna at the end and stuff :) really want that stone off for the hols, mind over matter on this one id say sure isnt that what weight loss is all about, if only my mind would comply more often :)

Jaqui how many points in the quiche I love quiche :eek:,hope after a good nights sleep you feel better xx
Well i had the bacon and leek one and i think its either 5.5 or 6 and the lorraine one is 5 or 5.5, its small but mmmmm the pastry lovely, i had loads of salad and coleslaw and enjoyed every minute :D

Well i had the bacon and leek one and i think its either 5.5 or 6 and the lorraine one is 5 or 5.5, its small but mmmmm the pastry lovely, i had loads of salad and coleslaw and enjoyed every minute :D

Oh I will go buy one at the weekend :Dx

Hi All just moved from sw to ww and i was not sure of etiquiette with regards to teams on here but would love to join this team if possible!

And btw hi Jacqui! nice to see your much happier over here hun! great news on your losses!

Hi All just moved from sw to ww and i was not sure of etiquiette with regards to teams on here but would love to join this team if possible!

And btw hi Jacqui! nice to see your much happier over here hun! great news on your losses!

Hiya bikinibod is our leader :D she will know but I think she may let you in?xx

I was on xenical last year from the docs (and still have a few boxes left now). It does work but its not the miracle pill that a lot of people think it is. It makes you lose about a third to half extra to what you would have lost - so if you would have lost 2lb then you would lose 3lbs. I certainly wouldn't be paying the prices they are charging in the shops for alli which is only half the strength of what the docs prescribe. Also you have to make sure its suitable and not going to react with anything else you are taking.

I just wanted to use it mainly as a tool to help keep me on a low fat diet - knowing that if I overate on the fatty stuff that nasty things would happen!
So in all, yes it works, but not to an extent that makes it worth purchasing - may as well stick to WW :)

Of course your more than welcome to join, wev a really good team here, everyones very motivating, friendly and jus there wen you need them even if its totally unrelated to weight loss :)

have a look through our VEEEEERY long :) thread hun and let me know wat is your goal weight loss for the 31st march and your weigh in day :) welcome aboard hun you are now a fat fighter WOOP WOOP!!!! :)
x

how come its always late at night after eatin too much that i suddenly get motivated to be good tomorrow, but wen i wake up tomorrow that same motivation is gone??? where does it go!!!! :)
gonna start eatin super healthy now in a bid to get that stone off for the 17th :) and like the lil engine that could "i think i can" "i think i can" lol
xx

how come its always late at night after eatin too much that i suddenly get motivated to be good tomorrow, but wen i wake up tomorrow that same motivation is gone??? where does it go!!!! :)
gonna start eatin super healthy now in a bid to get that stone off for the 17th :) and like the lil engine that could "i think i can" "i think i can" lol
xx

lol ahhh that sounds exactly like me,its easy as when we are planning to do something we find 'uncomfortable' but knowits good for us and no pain no gain type subject we look forward to it until we are in at and remember lol :D

I think you can do it we are all looking upto you and seeing how well our leader can do ;)

Wheres WMBB?

Im feeling yuck today,headache sicky and so tired and I hope it goes???:cry:

Hope everyone else is okay and welcome kissme xx

Hey bikinibod! I weigh in on a thursday! I only have 2 WI's before the 31st march as my 3rd is on the 1st april so I'm gonna say 4lb! I know its not a huge loss but dont want to set a goal and not reach it!

hi kiss me :) and welcome to the craziest and mostly posting team ever (also weight loss comes in somewhere haha)

soooo does anyone know whether peppermint tea is any ww points?? have tried some today and it is more bearable than green tea in my opinion :)

have a horrendous cold at the mo and am all bunged up so not sure how well this weeks weigh in will be :S

Hiya, I kinda went awol there for a bit but am firmly back on the ww wagon now and loving it. 1st (new start) WI next Wed. How are all the fat fighters gettin on?

hi kiss me :) and welcome to the craziest and mostly posting team ever (also weight loss comes in somewhere haha)

soooo does anyone know whether peppermint tea is any ww points?? have tried some today and it is more bearable than green tea in my opinion :)

have a horrendous cold at the mo and am all bunged up so not sure how well this weeks weigh in will be :S

Hi ms brightside and dont worry I'm sure i'll fit in as im nuts lol!

CONGRATULATIONS wmbb :) another two points for the fat fighters woop woop! i can actually say ive contributed this week yay.

welcome kissme im sure youll fit in fine and dandy i think that we are clearly the best team (by at least ten stone hehe) and everyone on here is super nice!

good luck for wednesday :)

Thanks bright :) sorry i havent been on much, i have been away for a couple of days with friends. so trying to catch up on gossip! XXx

Back