Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been around the past few days! How is everyone?

Here's a wee update from me...

f-bikini bod (bbod) (meself)10lbs+1.8lbs:(----
f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7lbs-3lbs---- -2lbs
w-ms brightsidecolor6lbs-sts----
w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
m-size102b8lbs .. wk1 -6lbs wk2 - 2lbs Done
w-crazybecky9lbs wk1 +3lbs wk2 -7lbs
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs
F-thelynz7610lbs-2lbs-3lbs

w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs
Th - Kissme 4lbs

Just wanted to add my self on lol! WI isn't until thursday!

Good luck for the week ahead

w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs
Th - Kissme 4lbs

Just wanted to add my self on lol! WI isn't until thursday!

Good luck for the week ahead

Good luck be looking out for ya :cool: xx

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been around the past few days! How is everyone?

Here's a wee update from me...

w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs

woohoo well done thats great 7 lbs :Dxx

woohoo well done thats great 7 lbs :Dxx

Hehe! I still can't quite believe it lol!

Have been as good as gold again over the weekend, lots of walking in the lovely sunshine too!! (my poor dog was absolutely exhausted!) :D

How was your weekend? x

hey fat fighters heres another recipe!

3.5pt curry! and it was soooooooo yummy!

50g rice, dry weight. 2pts
75g quorn chicken style pieces 1pt ( can use real chicken, but point accordingly)
tomatoes pureed with a blender 0pts
curry spices 0pts ...i use madras powder because i like it hot!
garlic 0pts
onion 0pts
50g 0% fat greek yoghurt 0.5pts
free vegies

use fry light and pour in pureed tomatoes, garlic, and spices and fry off for a couple minutes.

in another pan fry the quorn as per packet instructions

cook rice as per packet instructions

cook vegies as normal.

combine above and you got yourself a low point curry¬!

hola fat fighters :) wow ive just had to take ten minutes to catch up on this thread hehe we are keen typers thats for sure!!!

thanks for the recipe wwbb that sounds gorg ... i think the only way to get through ww long term is to find alternatives to foods you really enjoy. ive been having crustless bread (0.5 points per slice) and healthy choice bacon from tesco (0.5 points per rasher) and youve got a reeeeaaaalllllllllyyy low bacon sarnie yummmyyy :p

CONGRATS on the amazing loss becky :O wow i wish hehe

well i lost one pound last wed guys so can someone tot that up on our list or whatever and i shall look to this wed for another loss hopefully! had an awful cold and been feeling quite sick but started drinking peppermint tea and twinings fruit teas which is a new one for me but seems to be going ok so far :)

yeah definitely, i couldnt diet if i wasnt allowed 2 things..... eastern food and calzone! im addicted to both!. Thai is fairly difficult to make low fat, but its possible now that the low fat coconut milk is infact low fat, where as before it was only a few points less than full fat!

yeah i know what you mean wmbb :) i am a definite foody and thats where the problem stems from to be honest. i like loadsa food and would eat chinese italian indian thai oh all sorts!!! hahaha

i hope you dont mind me saying my dear ... it is meant in the nicest way but i noticed earlier in the thread you said about eating more of your points and to be honest i think youre right ... is that gonna be your next challenge?? im deciding whether to have my next challenge to eat between seven and seven only or to increase my liquid intake .... hmmmmmmmmmm :)

is anyone listening to music right now?? im on the laptop and right this very second im listening to brendan benson ... if theres some of you who doesnt know who he is then google him :) hehe

yeah the thing is i honestly try and eat more of my points but im running around alll the time that im burning more calories than i consume no matter what i do :( and at work i dont have time to eat and because i've got into the habit of doing that i dont really get that hungry anymore lol but i am trying :)

i know you are hun :) and lets face it you are testment to what loadsa peeps on here are trying to achieve! well if you ever need any advice on eating more than im your gal hahaha

lol thanks im sure i'll eat more soon around my birthday as i have friends to go out with, dinners to go to etc etc icecream to eat lol once i start eating i dont stop but im just never really in the mood for it.

whens your bday?? mines not til july ... hopefully it will be nice and sunny then! im aiming to lose weight for my friends wedding in may because im doing a reading at her ceremony aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhh

HAAAAAAAAAY FAT FIGHTERS!!!!

how we all doin today????

everyone pickin a new challenge or tryin to do one from the past couple of weeks???
Im lookin forward to thi weeks weigh in woo hoo doin good today, is everyone still motivated?? it always gets hard around this time, ive 5 weeks left til my holidays can you believe so im really uppin the ante :) tryin not to eat anythin bad and not eatin too many carbs as they always seem to affect my weight loss plus i could eat carbs til the cows came home!!!! :)
xx

Im doin good well today i am :) only bak from the gym so jus thinkin about wat to cook :)

oooh not long to go then until ice cream! woo woooo gawd i do love hagen daas and ben and jerrys yumyumyumyum havent had them in sooooooooooooooo long .... hmmmm well im hungry and got 4 points left so gonna see what i can fit in .... speak soon! x

ha ha me too ms brightside ive 6 left i think it is so im off to make wmbb yummy curry and might have a minimilk yup i bought them wooo!!!!!
talk to ye later girlies :)
x

Back