Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Hehe! I still can't quite believe it lol!

Have been as good as gold again over the weekend, lots of walking in the lovely sunshine too!! (my poor dog was absolutely exhausted!) :D

How was your weekend? x

Ah bless your doggy,well done you,that is well good :D:D
It was ok thanx lovely mummys day but have an awful cold :cry: have a great week super slimmer :D xx

Thanks! ooo i just seen yuor form the IOW? my little godson lives there :(

I just realised that sounded like a 2 year old living on his own! lol

Ha ha ooooo I hope not lol yes I am where does he live?xx

Morning all

Had a fab day yesterday, won 500 on foxy bingo and picked up new car. :D:D

Why is it you have a sneak on scales and im higher again than what i was last wednesday grrrrr but stuck to it,i know tomoz will be different (hopefully hehe),

Well hope we have a good day both ways diet and day :D

Morning all

Had a fab day yesterday, won 500 on foxy bingo and picked up new car. :D:D

Why is it you have a sneak on scales and im higher again than what i was last wednesday grrrrr but stuck to it,i know tomoz will be different (hopefully hehe),

Well hope we have a good day both ways diet and day :D

Well done on winning £500! i always thought those bingo sites were a scam!!

dont worry about what the scales said, iw eigh myself multiple times a day and depending on the time of day im heavier/lighter etc

Fat fighters :D i just went to the gym wohoo feel bloody great, why can't i always have this motivation lol i want to go back down. Anyways i did :

20 mins on Treadmill
20 mins on bike
5 on rowing machine
and a few weights for arms

how many activity points would that be

heres how you calculate it sunshine

weight (lbs) X total no of minutes of exercise X 0.000232 (light)
" " X 0.00033 (medium)
" " X 0.00081 (high)

i would have classes your exercise as high intensity

lol in a bid to eat more, i've created "treat boxes" they consist of one box =1pt treats another =1.5pt treats and the other = 2pt treats lol i have a thing about organising. i like things to be in boxes and separated lol ocd i know, thats what comes from doing science!

No probs hun. I put my treat boxes on top of my wardrobe so if i want a treat i have to get on a chair lol

Got weighed and i sts :cry::cry: was hoping for loss but i think i know why,

been good as gold and today well since last night i realised i havent been toilet for at least 5 days :eek::eek: yes 5 days and still no joy atm :rolleyes: and im soooo bloated so im hoping its that.

But anyways onwards i go for this next week and i brought myself a pedometer from ww to get me shifting more and apparently its good if you go on treadmill as well.

Good luck with weight loss all xxx

awwww jacqui bless ya that must be it!!! im popping to the loo like evry hour haha im dreadful for it .... try drinking plenty of liquids and that may help the flow :) hehehe fingers crossed for next week.

For info -- i lost a pound today girlies so thats another two points for team :) ive now lost 9 pounds -- im in shock i cant quite believe ive managed that much its a miracle !!!!

OMG
WHERE
IS
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah im fine thanks 102 and yourself?? trying my best to get to toilet today hehehe as had sts but im not worried still 5lbs in 3 weeks so im happy with that. Im doing fast start this week to see if i can make it to 7lbs loss and that will take me to 16 stone exactly or maybe i might lose 3 and get me into the 15's woop woop that would be nice.

how is your diet going??

Yeah im fine thanks 102 and yourself?? trying my best to get to toilet today hehehe as had sts but im not worried still 5lbs in 3 weeks so im happy with that. Im doing fast start this week to see if i can make it to 7lbs loss and that will take me to 16 stone exactly or maybe i might lose 3 and get me into the 15's woop woop that would be nice.

how is your diet going??

Ahh bless you I have the opposite sadly I have terrible ibs and Im sure I have some food intolernces but doc says its too expensive to look into?
Have you tried taking anything to help,and drink lots that really helps?
Yeay that would be great get into the next stage :D I'll be cheering you on.
Im ok thanx have been ill :jelous: last few days bad yesterday but better today,maybe the healthy foods thats made it go quicker?
Am sticking to plan 10000000000 % :girlpower: lol as I used illness before to stop but I have to see this as forever.
We can do this and I may do fast start week 5 to give me a push am on week 3.
1/2 a stone for you in 4 weeks will be good ,well done fingers crossed ;)xx

lol thanks, he just left we had a huuugggeee fight but meh men can be total boobs sometimes! so hows everyone then? stuck to it all week and hoping i'll have reached goal tomorrow :)

STS last night girlies! Oh well, still happy with that considering my massive loss last week :)

Hope everyone is well xxx

lol thanks, he just left we had a huuugggeee fight but meh men can be total boobs sometimes! so hows everyone then? stuck to it all week and hoping i'll have reached goal tomorrow :)

Ahhhh bumzzz, ummm I have that too :rolleyes: one good thing not livng together I suppose,I hope you are both ok?
Ive stuck to it so far so good have the weekend and weigh-in Monday.
Good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Back