Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Lost a pound
im very slow losing this weight sick of it

Awww well done, if makes you any better im a slow loser and i know exactly how you feel, at least you did have a loss, i normally on sts for agesssssss. Good luck next week :D

maybe try this green tea thing? apprently it speeds it up, its not scientifically proven so im not inclined to believe it lol but it might help? or maybe calorie hopping... ie high one day low the next, need discipline to do this though, i know if i eat high one day, i'll eat high the next day and the next lol

yea id prob be high every day if i did that with the calories. I think ill give this green tea a go i have some in work didnt like it really but if it fastens things up ill drink it once a day

yeah it tastes a bit nicer with some splender in or some lemon juice! lol

Hi everyone Im still ill so havent been round much :cry:
Yes where is bikinibod????
Well done lil miss ss 1lbs great I knwo what you mean though slower losses are off putting,I lose slow too but try the green tea? I brought the decaf one as I get migraines and I hated it the 1st 2 cups as I went off tea in 1995 when preg :eek: but now Im having 2 cups a day with 2 sweetners and a little semisk milk and its ok.

Good luck for this week coming guys xx

thanks hun yea its just slow for me and was all my life, so i give up. i have to measure myself so i know im losing it, I was just looking on a website with fab clothes and they only do up to a size 14 so cant wait to get into them ;) best of luck to u all 2 xx

Hi everyone, sorry i haven't been around - had a mad weekend!! :) How is everyone? Hope you all had a good weekend :D

Hiya everyone how are you all?
I lost 2lbs this week :) 10lbs in 3 weeks which for me is very good ...... I am not having all my points as ive been ill and am inactive in exercise,hope to feel better this week,I want a treadmill I had to sell mine as it was to big they have a small one in argos so I really want it but havent got the p's at the mo :cry:
Does anyone know what has happened to bikinibod? And is anyone keeping track of out weekly points in the team challenge?
xx

,I want a treadmill I had to sell mine as it was to big they have a small one in argos so I really want it but havent got the p's at the mo :cry:

xx

I have the reebok i run and I love it its perfect and compact and not too dear.

I lost 5lbs at WI last Wed - sorry I couldnt post sooner hope its not too late for our figures

wow - 5lbs is brill!! :) well done!

And size102b - well done on the 10lbs in 3 weeks; that's brill, hope you feel better soon x

hi all fat fighters!!

just thought id pop in and say hello .. getting weighed again on wednesday and have done loadsa exercise this week which im not normally very hot on so will see how much of a difference that makes! feel quite motivated at the mo but not to obsession haha but kinda looking forward to wednesday to get my reward -- are we counting this week as our last week or next week??

well done on your losses everyone i think were doing amazingly well :) and also has anyone noticed how click happy we all are?? i think weve got the most posts out of all the teams hehe we will all certainly have slim fingers by the end of this :p

yeah i've noticed we seem to talk alot more than most teams i can only assume bikinibod has ditched the diet really, so we need a new team leader next month.....

lol i dont think anyones keeping track of points to be honest! lol meh we can be a " we dont need to win, its the taking part that counts" team

Back