w-ms brightsidecolor (6lbs) sts -1 -1
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5
m-size102b (8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs
lil miss sunshine -1lbs -1lbs sts -1lbs
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs
Livi-

34pts so far girls.

for a gain you dont lose a pt you just get 0.

Loss=2pts
STS=1pt
Gain=0pts

Morning gang

Well get weighed in 4 hours time and would you blooming believe it my blooming scales decided to do one, one minute said i lost 7lbs lmfao i wish then again, then tried again then a stone hahahahaha keep trying they keep saying 7lbs so i know they defo outta control grrrrrr.

Well ill be happy to get 2lbs off today for 7lbs or 2.5 for into 15's

i will post later on so fingers crossed for me all

hope we all have a good day xxx

ohhhh jacquai good luck in weigh in today, i bet u will loss a load ;)
I got on scales last nite it said i put on A STONE lmao, i weigh myself on the scales down home usually so doubt i put on a stone when clothes feel loser lol

oooooooh you should all buy my scales they were £11 in the argos sale and are awesome i compared them with doctors scales and i weighed the same. These are a slightly better model and slightly more expensive at £19.99 but EKS seem to be the most reliable i have found.

Buy EKS Extra Wide Glass Body Analyser Scale. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

and i've tried, salter, weight watchers, argos own, digital, mechanical you name it.

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) -3lbs
-2lbs -3lbs
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs-STS-
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs
Livi-

I lost 1.5lbs this week

hello ladies :) am on top of the world today -- vv chuffed :)

been weighed today and lost two pounds so now i have lost a total of eleven pounds :) :) :) and to top it off i broke through the 13 barrier and now weigh 12st13 waahhooooooooo so thats another two points for us :)

Well done all you losers!!! :)

How many activity points do you reckon I should earn in my first week when I'm so big? I have 5 so far this week...

How many activity points do you reckon I should earn in my first week when I'm so big? I have 5 so far this week...

I built mine up so i didn't put too much pressure on myself, starting at 5 then 6 then 7...most of mine is based around walking the pooch although i will start to introduce my work out dvd's again shortly! :)

What you're doing sounds fine! It's best to start off small as it will have more of an impact as you go along!

thanks! i'm doing 15 mins a day on an exercise bike atm...feel like i could do more but dont want to burn out or get bored...

I lost 1.5lbs this week

FANTASTIC well done you :D:) xx

hello ladies :) am on top of the world today -- vv chuffed :)

been weighed today and lost two pounds so now i have lost a total of eleven pounds :) :) :) and to top it off i broke through the 13 barrier and now weigh 12st13 waahhooooooooo so thats another two points for us :)

Whey hey Fantastic and in a new bracket :D:D xx

Hiya I am on 23 points a day so dont use Ap as I feel I have alot of points to make me feel full and it helps speed up my weight loss.........
I know alot of people have theirs as its a reward,I will when I get low so I can have more to eat ....... Id just say make sure you work them out exact as its easy to think we do more than we do.
Well done on the exercise ,hope your having a good week xx

Well I've put the exercise in as moderate but technically its a cross trainer not a bike (does arms too) and I gave it some so would be considered intense but dont want to over estimate so I make sure I underestimate...does that make sense? lol

Hi

So much for that blooming 2lbs :cry:, but hey ho i lost 1.5lbs this week so need more than half next week to get my first silver seven.

Good luck to the rest of you and well done all losers xx

forgot to add my STS last week

-2lbs -3lbs
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs STS
Livi-

sorry I've not been on much this last week. I'm off work and trying to get a load of spring cleaning done but all its doing is making me hungry! So not sure how well this week will go.
Everyone is doing so well - keep up the good work x

forgot to add my STS last week

-2lbs -3lbs
Livi-

sorry I've not been on much this last week. I'm off work and trying to get a load of spring cleaning done but all its doing is making me hungry! So not sure how well this week will go.
Everyone is doing so well - keep up the good work x

:wavey: Hello wondered where you were :D
Spring cleaning thats me next week :eek: lol
Hope your weighin is good xx

Just added my details and ohhh aint i lucky i still got another weigh in next wednesday so its doable to get to my march target :D

-2lbs -3lbs
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 sts -1.5lbs
Livi-

Back