Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

STS for me today so no change to our total. On to the april challenge and after going shopping this morning I am determined to lose a stone before summer to wear fab summer clothes!!

Where you expecting to stay the same this week? I'm worried about when I will envitably STS...it'll crush my motivation. I'm glad you're keeping your chin up! :) Then again, your tiny compared to me...

I cant believe its nearly 8pm and Ive got 9 and a half points left! what to do, what to do... Im thinking maybe a hot chocolate and cookies? Ive got galaxy hot choc, 3 points with semi skimmed milk but I always have skimmed - should I just count it as 3 points anyway?:confused:

Well done jacqui :D
Sh G well done staying the same is :cool: better than a gain :D
Riotg half your points left :eek: do you have breakfast lunch and dinner?
Livi I think we all dread sts :( but I suppose we just cary on :D

Hope your all ok x

I admit I didnt have breakfast today, just a cup of tea, but had a ham and tomato samdwich on brown bread followed by WW fromage frais, and for my dinner I had brocolli, carrots, roast pots, yorkie pud and quorn sausages (although I didnt eat the sausages cos they were horrible) even if Id had brekkie there'd be a ton of points left. Ive had some ww cookies and walkers baked crisps but Ive still got 6.5 left. Do you think having so many left will affect my weight loss? Oh and I fully intend on having breakfast 2moz, dont want to let the team down! xx

I admit I didnt have breakfast today, just a cup of tea, but had a ham and tomato samdwich on brown bread followed by WW fromage frais, and for my dinner I had brocolli, carrots, roast pots, yorkie pud and quorn sausages (although I didnt eat the sausages cos they were horrible) even if Id had brekkie there'd be a ton of points left. Ive had some ww cookies and walkers baked crisps but Ive still got 6.5 left. Do you think having so many left will affect my weight loss? Oh and I fully intend on having breakfast 2moz, dont want to let the team down! xx

You can save 4 but try have the other 2.5 just last week I didnt have 18.5 and I lost 3lbs in 3 days then 4 days later , weigh in I gained 1.5lbs??
Save 4 and have a yum Easter egg Sunday if you saved 2-4 each day you could have one?
I love ww cookies poundland have 3 packs for £2 and I love walkers baked crisps lol
x

In Tesco today the WW double choc cookies were on offer...17p a box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I just HAD to buy 6 boxes heh heh. Also treated myself to one of those small kinnerton easter eggs which are about 6 points I think, Im planning on having it monday after my WI xx

lol of course you should .....17p bladdy heck my tescos are tight :rolleyes:
How big is the kinder egg is it one with the toy inside the size of an egg?
Im going to have a Smarties one 11 points am saving up haha

its a simpsons egg, about half the size of a normal easter egg, no toy but comes with a tiny chocolate foil covered thing, not sure what that is. Ive not really craved chocolate so a small egg will do me, its pasta and cheese thats my down fall!

Got a big chocolate craving attack tonight. probably cos am trying to keep myself awake late so I will sleep in tomorrow ready for my night shifts (makes sense to me anyway).

gave in and had a chomp, but on the positive twas the easter egg i have allowed for in my points this week so no harm done apart from the fact that I only have 2 small caramel eggs left for sunday - if they last that long.

Heyn chicks i'm back :) not looking forward to weigh in tomoz, i've had the fattest two days ever! lol will be back on track today though. will have to catch up later after work. see you later XX

right i think im up to date THANKYOU FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!!! so sweet :) XXX

I'm going a bit exercise mad this week...not a bad thing I guess other than my bottomo hurts from my exercise bike. I tried to put a cushion on it yesterday but I nearly toppled off! hehe

phew !! im all upto date now too -- man that was a long one ... i go away for one day lol and you guys get lots and lots of typing in :D

happy birthday to wmbb :) hope you had a nice day ... i had a fat week this week and will do next week i fear but then ill be like woah amazing!!!!! hahahahahahahaha wanna lose four pounds in april because then il have lost a stone for my friends wedding so fingers crossed :)

congrats on everyones goals and things i think we have done startlingly well in march but i do see better things for april. whats everyone doing about easter?? my mum is being a total darl and getting me the fitness first wii personal trainer for easter but also a little bar of praline from this gorg choccy shop in town hehe and i dont think ill get any other easter eggs from anyone else which is good :)

well i may be back on tomorrow but if not i will defo tag in on saturday or monday :) speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks msbrightside, fairly sure i've gained for my wi tomorrow but it will count as a maintaining point for our team due to me already being at goal. :)

got a really bad sore throat though :(

right do u think this is a better idea for a friends pizza party.....getting large pizzas and cutting them myself so i know the points in each slice..... or buying packs of mini individual pizzas so some people can eat as many as they want whilst others can chose not to eat so many etc? the mini ones are 1pt each where as a slice would be 1.75pts. or i could buy the larger mini pizzas for 4 pts each?

what do you think?

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs)
w-ms brightside-()
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs)

w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs)

Right guys theres our April goals lets give it everything this month!!!

i know this isnt really a challenge but thought it might be interesting to log your inch loss each week and see how many inches we lose in a month?

im up for this green tea challenge thats been going on for the month of april. i had two cups of it today and it wasnt that bad lol

Maybe an exercise challenge?

i'll let you all decide :)

Hi I wont measure weekly as I dont lose noticably weekly so Mine will be on 1st May as I did mine today....

Green Tea
Monday 3 cups
Tuesday 3 Cups
Wednesday 3 Cups
Thursday 4 Cups

Good luck with your w-in tomorrow WMBB :)
Pizza maybe do a mix of all? Or do a malke your own pizza party :)

Hope your throat goes xx

Hello-new to group

Hiya

This is my 2nd time on WW now and I'm super-motivated atm!! :) Will go for a goal of 8lbs in April I think. Really love this site and the support offered!

Just started on Green Tea today too!(3 cups) Got a Twinings selection pack from Asda and they're really nice!

Back