Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

ChocolateyClare what day is your wi day?

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs)
w-ms brightside-()
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs)
w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs)
M-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)

Thanks Size102b :) i think inches lost would be a good idea at the end of the month too as i dont think anyone loses inches weekly ( we wish lol ). So do you think an exercise challenge might be a good idea? maybe 15 mins of intensive exercise a day? or something....

Last edited:
Hi Chocolatey claire good luck hunni :)

WMBB Yes and my inch lost was pants actually ? lol
I did post the other day about an exercise challenge,15 mins a day intense would be good I'll join in that ......
Did you have a lovely Birthday? xx

Hi Chocolatey claire good luck hunni :)

WMBB Yes and my inch lost was pants actually ? lol
I did post the other day about an exercise challenge,15 mins a day intense would be good I'll join in that ......
Did you have a lovely Birthday? xx

cool so i guess we can make an "official" challenge post at some point. BTW we beat team three in march by 20 points!!! wooohooo. I had an excellent birthday thank you, went to a very fancy pants restaurant which was divine! and spent some time with my family.

How have you been?

xx

APRIL'S CHALLENGE

WE PROPOSE THAT THE APRIL CHALLENGE BE 15 MINS OF INTENSIVE EXERCISE A DAY.....YOU IN?

Shall we say the challenge starts on Monday 5th April so everyone has a chance to see this post?

Y=15 MINS ACHIEVED
N=15 MINS NO ACHIEVED

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)-
w-ms brightside-
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b-
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl-
ChocolateyClare-

p.s we have beaten team 3 and team 2 in the month of march :) just waiting for team 1's result :)

Last edited:
Ah sounded like a lovely day for you :)
Nice to go out all slim hey I hope by my Birthday next year I will be similar weight to you :eek: ,been ages since I went out ,how was your OH? All ok?

WoW see we are a good bunch of losers 20 points hey who won for March?
Ive joined the challenge below good idea ;)

Im ok thanks,easter hols here so 2 weeks of kids arguing lol,lots of going out and walking I think ,bless them ,you ok?x

APRIL'S CHALLENGE

WE PROPOSE THAT THE APRIL CHALLENGE BE 15 MINS OF INTENSIVE EXERCISE A DAY.....YOU IN?

Shall we say the challenge starts on Monday 5th April so everyone has a chance to see this post?

Y=15 MINS ACHIEVED
N=15 MINS NO ACHIEVED

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)-
w-ms brightside-
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b- in
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl-
ChocolateyClare

Im up for that - but what do you class as intense? I dread to think what my neighbours already think Im getting up to when im actually exercising..."oh my goddddd....Arrrrrrggh!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!! *pant pant pant* lol

Ah sounded like a lovely day for you :)
Nice to go out all slim hey I hope by my Birthday next year I will be similar weight to you :eek: ,been ages since I went out ,how was your OH? All ok?

WoW see we are a good bunch of losers 20 points hey who won for March?
Ive joined the challenge below good idea ;)

Im ok thanks,easter hols here so 2 weeks of kids arguing lol,lots of going out and walking I think ,bless them ,you ok?x

i think we have won, i am just waiting for team one to put up their results :) so we'll see i guess. OH has been great and very romantic :) i love the atmosphere of easter with easter egg hunts etc where i work they do a massive easter egg hunt.... the competitivness of children is quite scary lol

im sure you'll get to a similar weight by next year! we'll all stick around to motivate each other and give ideas.

another little challenge for the month could be each posting a recipe each week and us all trying it out? not sure how it would work though.... maybe every other day a member posts a recipe?

Im up for that - but what do you class as intense? I dread to think what my neighbours already think Im getting up to when im actually exercising..."oh my goddddd....Arrrrrrggh!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!! *pant pant pant* lol

lol do you sound like you're being murdered when you exercise? i do too! lol intensity is different for everyone, i guess the intense gauge could be what ever gets your heart rate up? and gets you panting. some need to do more or less to get to that stage. :)

APRIL'S CHALLENGE

Y=15 MINS ACHIEVED
N=15 MINS NO ACHIEVED

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)-in
w-ms brightside-
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b- in
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl-
ChocolateyClare

Okies - Im sure I can find something to get my heart rate up - even if I have to wait til my sons gone to bed - finding it hard to exercise during half term!
APRIL'S CHALLENGE

Y=15 MINS ACHIEVED
N=15 MINS NO ACHIEVED

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)- in
w-ms brightside-
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b- in
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl- in
ChocolateyClare

Excellent Riot!

Right ladies i have put the April goals on my signiture incase you need to copy and paste it and i will update it every time people input and loss/gain/sts :) hopefully we can keep track of it better this month.

Hey girls WI for me today, was sure i gained but i maintained wooohooo.

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
w-ms brightside-()
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs)
w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs)
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)

Thankyou Riot. im hoping for a loss next week but theres a party so i may sts again, but we'll see :)

Well done on the sts WMBB.

I'm out of the exercise challenge for April, sorry but theres no point in me joining it cos I know I wont stick to it. I need to start lower down the scale. When used to doing nothing even 15mins every day is too scary!

Hi everyone and WMBB :)

Can you put me down for 4lbs goal for april and im in for the exercise please -- ive been doing hula hooping on the wii and it is REALLY intense but i totally love it :D also the rents got me a personal trainer for the wii which is great and im gonna be doing everyday.

Good luck to everyone for April -- happy easter!!!!!!

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
w-ms brightside-(4lbs)
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)

m-size102b-(8lbs)
w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs)
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)

APRIL'S CHALLENGE

Y=15 MINS ACHIEVED
N=15 MINS NO ACHIEVED

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)- in
w-ms brightside-in
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b- in
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl- in
ChocolateyClare

Thanks WMBB you are very prompt :) lol

Im happy to up my liquid aswell (non alcoholic haha) im not that fond of green tea but have been drinking twinings peppermint tea and also their fruit teas which i have really enjoyed so will keep up with those :) am really gonna meet my goal for april as i wanna have lost a stone for my friends wedding in the first weekend of may!!!

Thanks WMBB you are very prompt :) lol

Im happy to up my liquid aswell (non alcoholic haha) im not that fond of green tea but have been drinking twinings peppermint tea and also their fruit teas which i have really enjoyed so will keep up with those :) am really gonna meet my goal for april as i wanna have lost a stone for my friends wedding in the first weekend of may!!!

Welcome. I prefer peppermint tea and fruit teas but my mum only buys green tea with lemon so im enduring that lol managed 2 cups today, it went down alot harder today lol

Im sure you'll get to your stone goal, we'll all be here to motivate and encourage you :) XX

Back