M-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs -2lbs -3lbs
M-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs) +3
M-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs -2.5lbs, -1lb
M-Livi-(10lbs)
M-BREN-(5lbs)- 1.5
W-Sasha63-(8lbs)-4.3/4lbs.-
W-ms brightside-(4lbs) -1lb -3lbs
W-jacqui35-(4lbs) sts, -0.5lbs -1.5lbs
W-crazybecky-(7lbs) - 1.5lbs/sts/-2.5lbs (3.5lbs to go!)
M-Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5,STS
Th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs) -4lbs -5.5lbs
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(6lbs) -3lbs
F-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs) -4lbs
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

I lost 2 lbs this week so just 1 to go for next friday. When I copy and paste Ilose all the lovely colours - sorry

wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS -1lb-0.5lbs
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, -2lbs, -1.5lbs target achieved
M-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs -2lbs -3lbs
M-Livi-(10lbs)
M-BREN-(5lbs)- 1.5
W-ms brightside-(4lbs) -1lb -3lbs
F-thelynz76-()
F-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs) -4lbs/-2lb (1 to go)
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

Ive not lost so much as a damned ounce this week so far. Grrrrr. Hope something comes off before monday :(

im sure it will riotgirrl. Welldone on your loss shrinkingannie and Sasha! xx

RG tut tut tut you are doing me weighing daily :whoopass:I did that last week upto sunday id sts and I weighed monday and lost 1lb,you had a good lost this week ,we should set a challenge not to weigh daily :eek:

WMBB I got the same scales as you brand new on ebay put an offer in and the accepted £6.00 :D

Well done shrinking I will update christmas challenge

Im waiting for tescos zzzzzzz 10 to 12 :mad:

oooo cool, i hope you liek your scales, i LOVE mine..... i have to admitt i compare them with doctors and boots every couple months so make sure they're accurate and they havent swayed. although i think the battery is going coz i use them soooooooo much so may have to buy some new ones soon xx

hi girlies :) sorry i ant been able to post beofr now ... but i put a pound on this week arrghh lol it was due to the rather rumbunctuous hen do i went to on saturday night it was amazing and due to the amount of cocktails i had (it was a cocktail party lol) i think i did marvelously well :) hehe am trying super duper hard this week though as my friends wedding is 2nd may so will defo lose next wed promise!

RG tut tut tut you are doing me weighing daily :whoopass:I did that last week upto sunday id sts and I weighed monday and lost 1lb,you had a good lost this week ,we should set a challenge not to weigh daily :eek:

If we had a not to weigh daily challenge I'd fail miserably!! Its as addictive as smoking!!

Im drinking bucket loads of water and sticking to the plan 100% - I must must must lose something by Monday! :)

Step away from the scales people - I know I'm wasting my time but thought I'd give it a go ;)

Welcome to fat fighter Sasha.

Well done to all this week. As a team we are doing great. Have a fab weekend, its work as usualy for me.

Okay, my WI is tomorrow, fingers crossed. I haven't weighed all week as it was a goal this week to avoid daily weighing. Figure it's better to see one loss, rather than losses and gains and stalls, this all makes for an emotional rolecoaster.

I am hoping to achieve my 5lbs monthly target (i've only been in for 3 weeks of the month when it's up).

Hope everyone is well and congrats to all you big fat looser !LOL

Bren
XX

To reach my April target I need to lose 2.5 lbs by tomorrow. Feeling very fat so hopped on the scales today. I have put on 3lbs this week so far and I didn't lose anything last week. I have an appt to see a consultant next week about blocked bowel probs so maybe that is why. Very frustrating....

What will I do tomorrow with my ticker if I am more than I was when I started?!

Well done Bren on the weekly weigh - maybe start giving lessons on avoiding the scales ;)

Angela - good luck for the weigh in tomorrow, whatever the result I would think you can just put your current weight on the ticker, maybe it shows a gain? The weigh in maybe better than you think. :)

well done on all your losses girls!

56points so far!

Lost 1lb this week. Thank god! Hopefully lose more next week.

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS -1lb-0.5lbs
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, -2lbs, -1.5lbs target achieved :D
M-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs -2lbs -3lbs -1lb
M-Livi-(10lbs)
M-BREN-(5lbs)- 1.5
W-ms brightside-(4lbs)
-1lb -3lbs
F-thelynz76-()
F-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs) -4lbs / -2lbs
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

i have lost 1.75lbs this week wooo :) welldone riot! XXX

yes you have :) bring on may! Riot would you like to be team captain for the month of may? xx

Gained 5.5lbs , going to see the consultant on Friday. It is a mystery. I have 1 pair of trousers that fit badly and I need those for work tomorrow so it is a case of pull the others up as far as they go, baggy jumper and don't go out. I was hope to lose 1 or 2 lbs this week. Gutted.

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS -1lb-0.5lbs -1.75lbs
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, -2lbs, -1.5lbs target achieved :D
M-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs -2lbs -3lbs -1lb

M-Livi-(10lbs)
M-BREN-(5lbs)- 1.5
W-ms brightside-(4lbs)
-1lb -3lbs
M-Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5,STS, +5.5lbs
F-thelynz76-()
F-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs) -4lbs / -2lbs
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

Lost 1lbs Im am really gutted this is why I dont stay on plan as my losses are low...I did 3 hours treadmill last week spring cleaned house scrubbed carpets didnt stop drank fluids stuck to plan spot on and 1lb thats 2 weeks with 1lb loss :cry: I wouldnt mnd but Ive 6 stones to go :cry:
Well done guys on your losses and Angela ((hugs)) hope you get it sorted and have a big loss hun

My new scales just came so tomorrow I will see if they are the same as my other ones xx

Back