Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Hey ladies. just 1lb off for me AGAIN this week. Gutted! Are we starting a new list..?

My goal this week is at least half an hour of wii every day, plenty of water and NOT WEIGH MYSELF AT ALL until next Monday. Hope I can do it! xx

Lost 2.5 lbs of last week's horrific and unbelievable gain of 5.5lbs! Have done nothing different this week. Just stuck at it. Don't understand!

Monday weigh in today - 13st 8.5

Congrats angela, it takes time i suppose, im the same but normally sts for weeks then small loss and then a bigger loss but not much, just keep plodding on and if you enjoy what you eating then it will come off :) good luck

Hope everyone having a good bank holiday :D:D

Well tomoz is my youngest son 7th birthday and we are having a party at mums tomoz so im having cereal and low points crisps till i have something there, but im making sandwiches up in ww bread ready for it, just that damn chocolate cake :17729::drool: it looks sooo good but i will have what im allowed i suppose minus the squirty cream. I cant wait tbh cos this is the first time he is excited about his birthday and understands what it means so i reckon i might get a bit tearful tomorrow.

Get weighed on wednesday not sure if i will make wi as im at the hossi for my smear appointment and not looking forward to that one bit, im really scared and hopefully there nothing wrong and that they can treat what is wrong :help2: i really do. Then its my son's birthday party for him and friends argggghhhh which wont be to bad as it wi night and im going to treat myself to krispy kreme mmmmmm :drool: again.

good luck all this week and sorry went on but its good to get it off chest and not bottling it all up.
:)

hey gals sorry i have been quiet been working mega hard because of bank holiday! i gained 1,5lbs this week :( will make sure its off and more by next week though! xxx

Hi all, well done for the losses and keep on plodding on. I have lost a fab 3.5lbs this week am a bit shocked but very grateful.

Am peed off lost 1.5lbs after fast start and 9 hours exercise bar 15 minutes not one blip or cheat or off plan in 9 weeks? How do you lose if you dont stick 100%?
This week Im having all my points and hope for at least 2lbs

:confused::(:confused:

Well done chick! Im peed off too, 1 measly pound! I hope my weight loss hasnt slowed to that every week or I'll be gutted!
Not weighed myself today, and I hate it!! Im convinced Im not losing anything. And for some reason, its just made me all the more hungry! Gaaaahhhh!!!!!!

Hi rg you had a blip did you? Party food and vodka?? So 1lbs off is fantastic?? I did fast start and near on 9 hours exercise and list just 1.5lbs????? Tbh having an off day have bad earache hungry too and want to eat :( xx

:(

Im so so hungry which is rediculous as Ive eaten 3 decent meals today and had all my points. Am drinking loads of water to try and fill my tummy and stop me snacking, as a result I need the loo every 20 minutes. This not weighing myself is killing me - I think it helps keep me on track!! Gaaah!! I'll be so gutted on Monday if i dont lose. Sorry to moan - having a ***** day.

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Sorry you are feeling cheesed off size 10 and riotg. Maybe you are putting too much pressure on yourselves, can you try and relax a bit more and see what happens. Stick to plan, exercise some but be nicer to yourselves. 1lb a week is a great loss and is the target I have set myself, I am so shocked with the bigger loss this week but dont expect this every week (just as well cos I know its not likely to happen this way)

Hope you feel a tad more prouder of yourselves soon cos you should.

You know what Vanda, you're totally right. Ive basically set my heart on reaching my ultimate goal by my 32nd birthday (which is pushing it really) - but even if I lose 1lb a week I'd be 10st 12lbs around my birthday - which in itself is a mahoosive achievment as Ive not been that light since my late teens.

Ok my new goal is to lose 1lb a week - any more is a bonus. Thanks V - you're a star!! xx

Hoorah - you've seen the light :happy096:

The hare didnt win the race, the scenic route is so much more enjoyable to travel along.

hiya all :) hope your all good. ive lost a pound again this week ... oooh ive just realised were into may now lol sorry had a wedding at the weekend and things so not been on very much -- are we doing may challenge???

Hiya I STS the same this week.

right oh, not sure if this list is up to date for the month of april:
M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS -1lb-0.5lbs-1.75lbs
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, -2lbs, -1.5lbs, -1.5lbs target achieved :D
M-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs -2lbs -3lbs -1lb
M-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)+3
M-size102b-(8lbs)-3lbs -2.5lbs -1lb -1lb
M-Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5 STS +5.5
M-BREN-(5lbs)- 1.5-1lb -1.3
T-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)-4lbs -2lbs
W-Sasha63-(8lbs)-4.75lbs-sts -1 .5lbs-
W-ms brightside-(4lbs)-1lb -3lbs -2lbs
W-jacqui35-(4lbs) sts, -0.5lbs -1.5lbs
W-crazybecky-(7lbs) - 1.5lb sts -2.5lb -1lb (3.5lbs to go!)
Th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs) -4lbs -5.5lbs, +0.5, +1 (still managed my target tho woohoo!)
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(6lbs) -3lbs, STS, -1lb
F-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs) -4lbs -2lbs
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

if so we have 84 points, which is bloody fantastic and i hope a win! if its not right can someone help me please? i have totally lost track because i've been working loads.

Right lets get may going!

May Goal List!

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) +1.5lbs
M-Vanda-()
M-Riotgrrrrl-()
M-ChocolateyClare- ()
M-size102b-()
M-Angela1-()
M-BREN-()
T-Shrinkingannie -()
W-Sasha63-()
W-ms brightside-()
W-jacqui35-()
W-crazybecky-()
Th-Bikerkitty-()
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-()
F-Shrinkingannie -()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

May Goal List!

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) +1.5lbs
M-Vanda-()
M-Riotgrrrrl-(7lbs) -1lb
M-ChocolateyClare- ()
M-size102b-()
M-Angela1-()
M-BREN-()
T-Shrinkingannie -()
W-Sasha63-()
W-ms brightside-()
W-jacqui35-()
W-crazybecky-()
Th-Bikerkitty-()
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-()
F-Shrinkingannie -()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

hiya wwbb got my may goal list posted now :) amd riot grrl weve lost the same so far which is good good for may! fingers crossed and good luck everyone keep at it and amazing things will happen :)

Hi all

Didnt get weighed as had hossi appointment, most of you know about, didnt go as planned and had to have a local, took kid to birthday party and put brave face on, come home and absolutely sobbed heart out, want a bath and cant bathe for 6 weeks now, cant do any exercise which is strenious, can lift heavy stuff, dunno if i can focus on dieting atm. Maybe i might be different after good cry and waking up tomoz hopefully i will but ive sts on my scales again
:cry::cry:

Back