Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

I just about scraped a lb :( Was hoping for a good loss but I think I need a few weeks of regular exercise for my body to adjust.

I stayed at my friend's house last night and over the two days I've eaten crap! She wasn't able to get any shopping in, and she is stick thin so she eats whatever she likes. Meaning I did the same, like a big greedy guts. I know I won't lose this week (I won't go into detail of the food), but I'm hoping that after three days of back on track I'll be able to STS. I'll be happy with that, I've learned not to be so greedy though cuz it makes you feel pants!

I stayed at my friend's house last night and over the two days I've eaten crap! She wasn't able to get any shopping in, and she is stick thin so she eats whatever she likes. Meaning I did the same, like a big greedy guts. I know I won't lose this week (I won't go into detail of the food), but I'm hoping that after three days of back on track I'll be able to STS. I'll be happy with that, I've learned not to be so greedy though cuz it makes you feel pants!

Oh i understand. I was really unwell last night, and had to take the day off work. I was feeling better at 1pm, so decided to have something to eat..

and i succumbed to the power of 'being home' hunger..19.5 points later, I'm wondering how I'm going to have a dinner with a satisfying dessert for 6.5 points!

2lbs off for me woop woop :D:D
well done everyone on your losses xx

hhhiyyyyyaaaaaaa im back lol thought i was going off the rails for a while then but got myself back on track -- i think!!!! so here i am.

are we starting a fresh for june?? if so i lost three pounds yesterday wahhhooo dead chuffed :) its all that jogging ive been doing on the wii i love it!

Not sure what is happening with the teams. wmbb has not been on minis for 2 weeks anyone know if all is ok? We might need to get someone else to take over as leader for now, although I am not sure what the other teams are doing as no one seems to be scoring.

Anyone have any ideas what to do?

Why don't you be captain Vanda, your a good support? The teams changed alot and I think wasn't wmbb going on holiday?

Vanda for captain everyone :) x

Ah yes I think I remember WMBB saying she was going away at the beginning of June so she wouldnt be captain this month.

I vote Vanda :)

Well after an incredibly crap time Ive totally ditched WW, 2 x sts have done my head in and I went off the rails a bit!! Im away in London this weekend which has been planned for months, Im at a festival so there will be mucho beer drinking and eating rubbish - but I plan to start AFRESH Monday on Fast Start (thanks Size102b!!) and try and get some more weight shifted!!

Hey guys, have you all tried the graze box?

Its a box of healthy snacks that they deliver to your door whenever you want, mine today was goji berries, vanilla seeds, chilli maize and pecan nuts with cranberries..was GORGEOUS, and all low WW points!

It's 2.99 normally to get a box, however I have a code for you guys to get yourselves a free box!
NWD6PCH

It's really yummy and definately worth a try, plus a lot of the snacks are very low weightwatchers points! I'd reccomend trying it just to get the free box!!

Here's the website, when you choose/buy your box enter the code in and you'll get it for free.
http://www.graze.com/

Let me know what you think xx

That will teach me eh? Am off to work in a mo am running late cos slept late. Shall we have a monthly challenge along with weight loss goal?

Hey guys, have you all tried the graze box?

Its a box of healthy snacks that they deliver to your door whenever you want, mine today was goji berries, vanilla seeds, chilli maize and pecan nuts with cranberries..was GORGEOUS, and all low WW points!

It's 2.99 normally to get a box, however I have a code for you guys to get yourselves a free box!
NWD6PCH

It's really yummy and definately worth a try, plus a lot of the snacks are very low weightwatchers points! I'd reccomend trying it just to get the free box!!

Here's the website, when you choose/buy your box enter the code in and you'll get it for free.
graze - nature delivered

Let me know what you think xx

Thanks for that, Ive just signed up to try it - sounds yum! How would you work out the points tho?

Hi all

Hope you are all having a great weekend. I've been working and am starting nights again next week so not much time to spare.

Can everyone post your weight loss goals for June and weight lost already this week and as suggested by size10 we are having an exercise challenge as well. Something I def need to get my lazy @rse in motion for a change. With the exercise challenge how many sessions and total time should be a good place to start, unless you have any other suggestions.

I hope to be able to get a list done Monday evening ready for the week ahead.

have a good one

Last edited:
I've lost 2.5lbs and my goal is 10lbs this month

For excercise challenge, how about we all do either 1 wiifit workout/1 dvd workout/20minute gym session/30minute walk in the park- every other day? So its something we can all atleast acsess?!

And we all try and do it roundabout the same time everyday if possible..maybe get pictures of us post workout for the brave few, teehee!!!

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) +1.5lbs -3lbs -0.5
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, sts, -2.5lbs target achieved :D
M-Riotgrrrrl-(7lbs) -1lb -2lbs
-3lbs
M-ChocolateyClare- ()
M-size102b-(6lb)-1.5lbs -2.5lbs -1lb
M-Angela1-(2) - 0.5, STS, STS,+2.5, +1.5
M-BREN-()
M-jacqui35-(3lbs)-3lbs- 2lbs :bliss:
M-Lorny (6lbs)-4.4lbs-3.4lbs :bliss:
T-Shrinkingannie -()
W-Sasha63-(6lbs)+3.5lbs-5lbs
W-ms brightside-()
W-crazybecky-()
Th- Emski (4lbs) -1.5 -4lbs 1.5lbs :bliss:;)
Th-Bikerkitty-()
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(4lb) STS
F-Shrinkingannie -()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

Up to 13st 12.5

glum, glum

Back