Red Days FAT FREE COTTAGE CHEESE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sweetthing, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. sweetthing

sweetthing Member

Hi all, can anyone help. I have just been to Sainsburys to buy some Fat Free cottage cheese, (I have not had any for a long time as I got fed up of salads).

I was looking for the fat free variety but could only find Sainsbury's 2% fat Be Good to Yourself.

Is this classed as free food or do you have to syn it. I am sure when I bought some the last time it was fat free.

I do hope someone can help as I have bought two cartons and want to make a ham and egg quiche.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninnins

ninnins SW ROCKS!

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9.5lb(30.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the plain one and onion and chive one is free, but the pineapple one is 1 syn per 100g

4. sweetthing

sweetthing Member

Hi and thank you so very much, this means I can start making my quiche today, I am really looking forward to it.

Thank you once again, and thank goodness for minimins, such a lot of great people on here. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Is the 2% fat still free? Just wondered, got hubby on S W now, but he loves dressings,flavoured cottage cheese,and mayo. Keep telling him his salads wont be syn free with what he puts on his salads, dont think he really understands the concept yet! He says well it tastes better, errrrrrrrrrrrr yes cream tastes better than yoghurt on cake to me, but thats life if you want to reduce your syns. Men!

6. ninnins

ninnins SW ROCKS!

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9.5lb(30.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    online i think it just said BGTY not 2% ff

the pineapple one was the same syns per 100g for normal sainsburys and BGTY

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.