Fat Free Fromage Frais and Cottage Cheese

HelsAngel

Silver Member
Hello all,

I'm starting to doubt this actually exists. I can find FF Natural Yoghurt but no Fromage Frais or Cottage Cheese. Low Fat - Fine. Full Fat - EVERYWHERE. Fat Free? Nothing.

Please can you tell me where to find it?
I've tried 2 big Asda, 4 Co-op', a Morrisons and a Sainsbury's!

The cottage cheese doesn't normally say fat free, it's normally very low fat - the only one I've seen with FF on is the tesco value one.
The asda good for you are mostly free (some have small syn values), the tesco light choices the same.

As for Fromage Frais - tesco is Normandy Fromage Frais - again light choices, this is fat free.

It does exist honest! Asda do a fat free natural yoghurt, it's in a White tub with blue writing... X

'EDIT' sorry I've just re-read your post properly this time... The above isn't much use to you... Dohh

i get mine from waitrose/ocado

Ocado: Natural Fat Free Fromage Frais Waitrose (Product Information)
14671011_L.jpg

Second the tesco's Normandy fromage frais. I get the tesco lighter choices red pepper & pesto cottage cheese is free too and really nice if you want a bit of flavour.

This is a great help, thanks everyone. I will get on the Asda Be Good To Yourself LF train as we don't have a Waitrose. We're not posh enough here! ;o)

I get my ff fromage frais from Tesco and have just eaten a bit dish of it sweetened with canderel and poured over a chopped banana....it was sooooooo lush lol......I love this eating plan!!

Back