Fat free onken mango and apple yogurt

Melissa77

I bought a pot of the above yogurt last night and thought i best check that it is syn free before i eat it. I have phoned syns on line as my phone won't allow me to access sw website, its playing up. The lady at syns online could'myfind it and said the nutritional info doesnt add up. I was wondering whether anyone could shed any light on whether it is free i would be grateful.

I bought a pot of the above yogurt last night and thought i best check that it is syn free before i eat it. I have phoned syns on line as my phone won't allow me to access sw website, its playing up. The lady at syns online could'myfind it and said the nutritional info doesnt add up. I was wondering whether anyone could shed any light on whether it is free i would be grateful.

I think that all the fat free Onken yogurts are free, vanilla certainly is, and I think that the flavoured ones are too (I also have problems logging into the website from some places, I'm at work at the mo and our computers wont log in for some reason)

However, I'd be getting in touch with SW to complain about your call - the charges for calling the SW hotline are huge, and for the operator to be unable to find something that I'm pretty sure is on the standard SW website on syns online, then charge you for the call is not on!

As far as I am aware they do have have syns as my consultant told me to be very care with yoghurts that say ff but still have fat in them
Try sticking to Muller light ff yoghurts x

Superstar Naz said:
As far as I am aware they do have have syns as my consultant told me to be very care with yoghurts that say ff but still have fat in them
Try sticking to Muller light ff yoghurts x

Just because some do doesn't mean they all have syns, muller aren't the only syn free. But, yes, you should check.

i've been buying these too and they are so lovely i have my doubts about them.;)

must go and get the tub out of the fridge and have another look ...and maybe a spoonful or 2 ;)

post the full nutritional information and weight given for that nutritional information and someone can check it for you on the syns calculator.

all i could fine on the s/w site was

Onken Fat Free Strawberry Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty, 100g Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')Onken Natural Fat Free Bio Yogurt, Fresh & Mild, 100g Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDGreen','')Onken, Fat Free Vanilla Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty, 100g Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')Free

hope this may help you.

The nutritional info is
Per 100g
53 cal
Protein 4.9
Carbohydrates 6.6
Fat 0.2
Fibre 0.2
Pot contains 450g

Thank u for your help.
Melissa

The nutritional info is
Per 100g
53 cal
Protein 4.9
Carbohydrates 6.6
Fat 0.2
Fibre 0.2
Pot contains 450g

Thank u for your help.
Melissa

Using the nutrition information you have given and using yogurt as a free food the syns calculator says this is FREE on all plans.:D

Back