Fat free salad dressing

Be careful not to get a dressing that high in carbs- fat-free will probably have lots of something else instead to make it yummy. Personally I'd rather go for the fat and no sugar ones, at least I'd prolly stay in ketosis then :D maybe a tsp of olive oil with the same balsamic and some mixed herbs^^

Good idea, thanks bubblypenguin :)

I bought some olive oil yesterday actually.

I'm not much of a cook, what herbs do you normally cook with? X x x

depends what I'm cooking- I'm really into thyme at the mo, particularly lemon time. I like woody herbs this time of year as they remind me of hearty stews! I've always got mixed herbs and oregano in my cupboard. I try to avoid ready mixed ones like italian seasoning as they often have salt and extras in! For your dressing pick a herb that you like and go for it! Don't have too many fresh ones as I reckon they have a fair bit of carb in them, like veg and avoid chives as they are part of the onion family. It totally depends on what you have in your salad I guess!

I'm doing the 810 plan at the mo so I've been cooking my chicken with a bit of stock and lemon thyme...mmmmmm. You could also do it in a foil bag in the oven and add some spices!

Thanks curlywurly :). I will try your suggestion of balsamic.

I saw a salad dressing with a trace of fat but I didn't know whether that would be okay or not? X x x

Back