fat free sour cream?

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Is there such a thing? If so, can anyone recommend a brand? And if yes, is it a freebie? xx

I've not come across any anywhere Vix....

You could try some fat free fromage frais and lemon juice.....that may serve the same purpose, just be careful as you add the lemon juice in case it curdles the fromage frais.

Hope this helps you. X

I don't know of one, I wish there was though - sour cream and chives in a jacket spud. Joy.

I've done the FF and lemon juice thing and it's okay, just not sour cream.

Weightwatchers are doing a sour cream and creme fraiche at the moment. I've not got the syns to hand sorry but I bought mine in Tesco. I enjoyed them both.:)

Just been on SW website sour cream is not listed but if you know nutritional info you can find out using the syn calculator and creme fraiche is half syn per tbsp. I have had the sour cream but cannot remember when to find the syns.

Last edited:
I know that reduced fat sour cream is generally 1 syn per level tablespoon, but 1 tablespoon is no good to me, I like to DOLLOP!

I bought yogurt and chives and have lemon juice, I shall attempt some attemptingnesseseses.

Thanks alll xx

Don't know if this will help but....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Sour Cream & Chive Dip 1 level tbsp[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Don't know if this will help but....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Sour Cream & Chive Dip 1 level tbsp[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

ooo thats good to know...
i could have that when im ABUSING food and having some lasagne crisps! lol