FAT FREE YOGHURT

dietingqueen

Gold Member
The last 7 days i've been doing week 2 of maintainance, last Monday I went shopping for this weeks food and picked up some TOTAL fat free yoghurt...or so i thought:D

The yoghurt was teh best i tasted and i enjoyed it so much, thought...wow if i get to eat this maintanace will be so easy.

Went shopping again today and got to the dairy section, went to pick up my yoghurt....ermmm and noticed two types... 0 % fat ( the one i'm supposed to have) and FULL FAT:eek: ...the one i been eatin all week....LOL:sigh: Have to tell you the 0% fat don't taste anything like the fulll fat one it was sooooo lush!!

SO I think the MORAL of my STORY is double check labels....!!!

LOL oh Nas - I'm so sorry you got them mixed up but I'm glad you got to taste something so good - least you noticed after only 1 week, it could have been so much worse :)

Cath

lol - i have to feel sorry for you - i re-check my labels twice -eg wheni finished the first one thou lol!

what yought is that?

Itis calledTOTAL GREEK SET YOGHURT like a fromage frais.....good job I went to a different supermarket yesterday as in Sainsbury's the full fat and fat free were on different shelves.....so i'd have just picked up the FULL FAT one again!!

Will definately have it again ...in small quantities oince I well and truly got the maintainace of to a teee...;)

Got weighed today ...managed to stay the same despite the blip on the yoghurt...prolly would have lost a 1lb if i'd had 0% FAT....:rolleyes:

Oh welll was worth the gorgeous taste!!!:D

Oh welll was worth the gorgeous taste!!!:D

It is lovely isn't it. I have it every day. Unfortunately, once you've had the 'real' thing, the fat free one, just doesn't cut it.

Try again next time though, I think it's really important to get the management side of these diets done as stated in the manual;)

There's plenty of time for the full fat one later :)

BTW...the ww fat free yoghurt is highly disgusting. The ingredients look like the delivery list for the ICI factory

Foul and full of everything unnatural:mad: Not many calories though....but I'd rather go without!

Yeah.... i prefer to have half of something thta taste nice...than to eat something horrid just cos it has less caloriess....however all this comes once I'm established at maintaining!

How did i ever get fat with this attitude...lol

x

Yeah.... i prefer to have half of something thta taste nice...than to eat something horrid just cos it has less caloriess....however all this comes once I'm established at maintaining!

How did i ever get fat with this attitude...lol

x

I think I always got the 'half' bit wrong. Half? Multiply? Same difference :D

Back