Fat Guy, Skinny Guy...

alternation

Hello all.

Just arrived on this forum and I've decided to keep a lipotrim diary as I've been finding it very hard to motivate myself recently.

Here's a bit of history. I was an active sports person when I was younger but everything changed when I suffered a full tear of my anterior cruciate ligament (knee) when playing for university. Since that day 8 years ago I'd put on over 7 stone.

In 2008 I decided to lose some weight for my wedding and got down to 16 stone but once the honeymoon came around I overate and came home weighing 18 stone (unbelievable!).

So, the weight has yo yo'd on various diets until my wife found out about lipotrim.

We started on 13 March 2010. I weighed 19 stone 10 lbs. In the first week I lost 13 lbs and felt great! However, at that point I was in the middle of completing two dissertations for my university degree and felt that I couldn't concentrate whilst on TFR. I had to come off it.

My wife continued though and is doing fantastic. She started at 11st 2lbs (she's 5ft 0in) and is now 9st 3lbs (in 7 weeks). So, now that uni is finished I decided to start again. Weighed myself last Sunday (18st 12lbs) and started. (I'm 6ft 1in by the way)

The first three days were ok but last night was absolutely terrible. Far worse than my previous 'first week'. The hunger pangs I had were incredible and unfortunately I had to have something to eat. (tin of tuna and sliced pineapple)

I had almost given up on the diet but coming on here and thinking about my wife's success has given me a little boost. My goal is that I'm hoping to lost 3-4 stone before I go on holiday to Florida in July.

If you've made it this far down this post, well done! Hope we can chat and inspire each other through these hard times!

Michael.

(weight loss so far this week - 7lbs in 4 days)

Hi Michael ,
Thanks For Sharing Your Story - As You Said You Tried Once But Had To Come Off Which Is Understandable With Your Uni Work And Committment.
Your Wife Has Done Amazing - Im On Day 12 And I Had A Minor Slip Up On Day 10 Due To Familt Etc Etc !
But You Do Need Too Try Your Hardest To Be 100% At All Times The First 4 Days Are Hell But If You Can Get Through Them Then The Hunger Easy's Off !
This Is An Amazing Site To Read Success Stories, Or For A Moan Or Even When You Feel Like Eating Come On Here And Let People Know As They Will Try And Help You !!

Well I Want To Know How You Do In Your First Wk - Oh And Stay In Touch :) x

First few days were OK for me, and then I got hit for six and was all over the shop :)

Stick with it, the hunger pangs when you're in Ketosis limbo can be bad, Try to take your mind off things by going for a walk or doing something, or the simplest advice is to have a drink of water/coffee/tea

Peppermint tea is nice, at home I like to make up a nice lungo coffee.

Just want to wish you luck with your renewed effort. Keep up the water intake. It really does help with the hunger pangs. Keep bottles around you all the time and keep sipping, not big glugs. The sipping keeps you hydrated and will reduce the hunger pangs. Stay strong and do not give in.

Back