Fat Photos....

molly68

As part of my meaning business about shedding the weight, I've decided to up my fat photos. Cannot believe I'm sharing them with the world but its part of my therapy that I cannot look like that ever again! EVER! :sigh:

Plus I love looking at what everyone looks like, it makes this forum more personal so I thought I would share.

Good on ya! Thanks for sharing them -before ya know it you'll be uploading your 'after' pictures. :D

Just had a look...YOU ARE LOVELY!!!

hunny, if i could get to the size you are in your "fat" state i would be over the moon :)

You look fab and good look with the weight loss x

yes u look great ,good luck on lt , u can do it

Molly your a very good looking woman - i am sure it wont be long before you notice a difference and start looking even better

well done hun xxx

Good for you sweetie, We all can't wait to see the after ones, ((BIG HUGS)) :):)

(Horray i can see pics)!
You look gorgeous, if that's the worst you can do then stop being so negative!! You look very healthy & happy, & not fat, just a bit overweight, so you'll be in shape in no time x

:eek:I'd love to put my before and after pics up but I'm naked so I won't... :eek:

Thanks for all your compliments!!! You are very supportive. I was cringing like mad putting them up but now I feel a bit liberated, like I've made an admission and I cannot go back because I've confessed!? Madness. Onwards and upwards as they say...

Believe me hun, your before photos are much nicer than mine!!!!!! You have a beautiful smile and a very pretty face, I think I forgot to look any lower!!!

x

i love the photos i think you look lovely good luck on LT you will do well i started at 16 stone how much are you after loosing...x

you look lovely now...can't wait to see your after pics... caz x

Your all very kind!

Jenni I would be more than happy to be 11 stone and thats my aim. I'm just taking everyday as it comes as I'm breaking an addiction but I'm so happy with how much weight is coming off on LT. I can see light at the end of the tunnel!

Back